Smootie recipes

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 18, 2012 5:34am
Here's mine: 1 cup juice 1.5 cup soy milk 2 cups frozen fruit 1 banana 1 tablespoon of honey 1 drop of vanilla extract 1 scoop of protein powder Now what do you guys and gals put in your smoothies?
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Nov 19, 2012 3:20pm
That sounds good. I just use whey protein and milk and mix them in the blender. I can barely finish my shake it taste so bad haha.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 4, 2013 3:46am

if you are useing just a plain whey protien mix here is a good recipe that I absolutly love it is a butterfinger recipe. 1Tbs  of butterscotch pudding mix,1Tbs of fat free peanutbutter, 8oz almond milk, 5 ice cubes. blend together until mixed and enjoy.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 9, 2013 9:09am
I put a 1/2 scoop of whey protein, half a banana, 1/2 a cup of frozen strawberries, 1 tbs. of organic flax seeds cold milled, 4 oz. of coconut water or plain water,  1/2 cup of almond milk, & 2 ice cubes.
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 8, 2013 8:51pm
I am a vegetarian and I do use whey or dairy. My daily shake is 1 cup frozen mango 1 whole peeled banana. 2 hand fulls of chopped kale. Coconut milk and I create a mixture of hemp protein, super greens, and royal maca. It is awesome