What is your fitness goal you would like to achieve by the end of 2017

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 26, 2016 9:01pm
via iOS
Bit of fun and something to look back on next year! My goal is to do door frame splits, so im focusing on trying to do a normal set of splits training with the exercises on here Its not going too well at the moment lol but its one of my goals so i just have to keep working on it anyone chime in with their advice
And tell us your goal you are reaching for!
26 Nov
And it would help if i read my post title before posting lol
Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 26, 2016 10:54pm
via Android

I don't think I have any specific device for your goal beyond add yoga to your routine. 

My two goals are to work on my flexibility so I can place my palms flat on the floor.  And the other  is to be able to complete a muscle-up exercise (crossfit).

Good luck!

27 Nov
Great goals Jamal Have you tried the tennis ball trick? You might already know it but just incase you didn't, if you stand and roll a tennis ball back and forth under your foot it loosens up a line of connective tissues that run from under your foot and up the back of the leg an right on up to the back of your head. Thats the only way i can think of describing it but a few minutes a day on each foot should help you a lot with your goal of touching the floor! Hope you can...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 8, 2017 4:44am
via Android

My goal is to establish and maintain a consistent workout schedule, consisting of cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training.
I've been an off again on again exerciser. Going strong all year (even two 5 month stints would be a success).

10 Jan
Sounds good Jill keep in touch an let us know how you are getting on
10 Jan
Thanks Sho!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51