1) Place the band right above your knees and lie on your back.
2) Bend your knees and put your feet flat on the ground just close enough that you can graze your heels with your fingertips when you stretch your arms down by your side.
3) Bend your elbows to 90 degrees so that only your upper arm is on the ground.
4) Do not let your knees cave in with the band.
6) Press out on the band and drive through your heels to lift your glutes off the ground.
7) Drive your hips up as high as possible, squeezing the glutes hard.
8) Do not push back off your heels.
9) Make sure you are driving straight up and that your knees aren’t caving in.