1) Place the band just above your ankles.
2) Face a wall, chair or anything you can use to slightly balance with.
3) Slightly bend one leg while you lift the other off the ground.
4) Keep the leg straight and drive that heel back into the wall behind you.
5) Squeeze your glute as you lift. Do not rock forward to try to get the leg up higher.
6) Height doesn’t matter. Just focus on squeezing your glute and keeping your core tight.
7) Hold at the top and then lower down and repeat on the same side.