1) Place the band around both legs.
2) If you place higher up the leg, the move will be easier.
3) If you place it around your ankles, or even your feet, the move will be more difficult.
4) Step out wide so your feet are between hip-width and shoulder-width apart.
5) You will then step forward and out to the side with one foot.
6) Then step forward and out to the side with the other.
7) You want to take “monster,” big steps, keeping your feet as wide apart as you can while moving forward.
8) Then walk backwards in the same manner.
9) You can do both a low monster walk (more of a squat) and a straighter leg monster walk.
10) Try not to waddle or rotate your hips too much as you walk.