1) Place the band around your ankles and lie face down on the ground.
2) Flex your feet with your toes on the ground.
3) Lift one foot and drive the heel up toward the ceiling.
4) Keep your core tight and squeeze your glute as you lift.
5) Do not arch your back to lift the leg higher.
6) How high you lift your foot doesn’t matter.
7) Hold at the top and then lower.
8) Do not let your toe rotate inward or outward as you lift.
9) Keep it pointing straight down at the ground.
10) Repeat all reps on one side and then switch to the other side.