1) Attach resistance band around waist.
2) Stand with feet parallel about hip-width apart, shoulders back, chin neutral and chest out.
3) Step up to place your leading foot on the platform, while pushing off with the trailing leg.
4) Raise your body onto the platform and raise your trailing leg so your thigh is parallel with the ground in thigh block position, driving arms as you step.
5) Step down and repeat for 3 sets of 8 reps per leg.
6) For progression, wear a weighted vest.
WHY DO IT: Total body exercise designed to improve running economy by making you stronger.