Lets see how this goes

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 7:53am
via iOS
Hey everyone I'm new to this I've tried a few workout apps but they get a bit boring maybe this app will be good because it has a forum to chat to other like minded ppl to keep me motivated, I love jogging but I'm lacking motivation lately to keep going which annoys me so I really wanna tone up as well so let's see how this goes.
13 Jun
You and I have the same name. Lol I agree some workouts are boring and I usually would be less motivated to continue with it.
13 Jun
Hey Nadine I'm nadia but close enough haha yeah I'm into Zumba as well to mix it up a little there's lots of great ppl on hear to keep the motivation going
13 Jun
No my name is Nadia too. I also like the Nadine name as well. I like workouts that fun with a mixed of dancing. So I enjoy zumba and turbo jams. They are fun.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 9:12am
via iOS
اسلم إليكم 
Welcome... This is an amazing workout app.. Any questions about fitness feel free to post... I've uploaded some great motivational photos feel free to browse through them.... 
13 Jun
Cool I'll have a look and think if some questions
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 11:16am
via iOS
Thanx Linda yeah it looks good
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 4:26pm
via iOS
Ohhhhhhh ok then yeah we do have the same name I need to look into other work out classes to keep me interested as well but I hav young kids at home so it more difficult bit not impossible

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51