Any Suggestions ? Help please

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 2:12pm
via iOS
I've been trying to eat more healthier to lose fifteen pounds but I'm tired of salads. Does anybody know what else is health to eat besides fruits and vegetables?
13 Jun
Why don't you work out as well? I want to lose 15 lbs too but you won't lose the weight if you are not working out.
13 Jun
@Nadine J I have be doing some workout outs as well as going to the gym. I just want to eat healthy as well while exercising but I'm really tired of salads.
13 Jun
I hate the gym because I just find it boring. You should eat fish. Fish has a lot protein and omega. eating salad is good but you can't eat that all the time in order to lose weight.
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 2:31pm
via Android

Check out Jeremy D's fourm. I think the name is: A place to post healthy eating habits. I dont post on there because I'm trying to gain so my food wouldn't help you much... but I know he's got some good meal choices on there.

Image_thumb
133 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 2:38pm
via Android

JD has a great forum I second that.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 2:42pm
via iOS
What exactly do I search? I'm putting his name in the forum section and its not appearing
13 Jun
Jeremy Don his is a good guy. I'M following him go to my following list follow him then go to his post.
13 Jun
I just left a comment on his post you should be able to see it in active posts
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 2:49pm
via iOS
I found him thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51