belly question

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
77 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 8:01pm
I've been losing weight and really well might I add... but here's the thing I feel and see the weight dropping from my hips,butt and thighs but not my belly... I eat fruits,vegetables,fish etc really healthy and do cardio and strength exercise...does anyone one else struggle with this???
14 Jun
I have the same issue but I was born with big hipps ! My belly won't go anywhere & it sucks
14 Jun
Just keep at it. Stomach fat is the last to go. I'm in the same boat. I've seen results everywhere but little in the way of my core. I've slimmed down but not seeing the definition I want at this time. So to try something different ive included more cardio after my sets which includes running and various cardio exercises You're eating the right foods. Just gotta keep at it
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 12:09am
via Android

Do u wear a waist trimmer while working out? If not then try it.. eat grapefruit, drink green tea that should help too. If u eat a lot of dairy that could be the problem too.

Image_thumb
133 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 1:33am
via Android

Ladies realize that you lose fat in layers like an onion so when you lose fat you lose it all over one layer at a time. The area that holds the most fat for both men and women is primarily mid section.  It is the one area of the body that has the most visceral and subcutaneous fat. Visceral fat being  the fat around our organs subcutaneous fat being the fat that we all see under our skin. So as you lose those layers of fat in most people the mid section is the most troublesome area.  So with that be patient stay positive stick to a healthy meal plan quality exercise regiment and you will see results.

Image_thumb
77 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 4:47am
Yes I wear a trimming belt every time I work out... I drink green tea but I dnt like grapefruit... I too was born with hips along with a big Tush and thick thighs... i love my curves... thanks for the advice guys...
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 5:39am
via iOS
Try workouts focused just in abbs and midsection. Make sure you are doing cardio at least an hour 3 days a week. Also really watch wht you eat. I found out the hard way that just because something says "healthy" doesn't mean it really is. Take time to do research. You'll be happy you did

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51