Vegetarian

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 12:45am
via iOS
Since Wednesday I haven't eaten meat any recipes y'all would like to share? Hahha my moms food is calling me :( Hahhaa
16 Jun
Oh nice. I'm 100% vageterian.. I stopped eating meat since last 2years. My body feels great. I can't eat animals no more. Haha. But I'm sure u can see the change in your life once you be a vegeterian.. There are lot of recipes on YouTube. If you just search. And yeah it's so healthy too .
Image_thumb
97 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:17am
via Android

Don't mind him or her. They have been spamming on everyones topics.

16 Jun
Lol god bless! Thanks I was like wth can't be that funny!
16 Jun
Yah apparently they have nothing better to do lol . Why are you trying vegetarianism
16 Jun
I don't speak English.... Shut up
16 Jun
No habla English. So shut up :p xD I agree with her lol
Image_thumb
97 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:19am
via Android

I think you shouldn't jump right into being a vegetarian. But slowly work your way into it. Esp if ppl you live with are not vegetarians. Temptations lol.

16 Jun
Lol yeah I'm still fishing just trying to cut back but since I have I realized how much meat I do eat lol well I'm Portuguese so that is self explanatory haha yeah the temptations are hectic! Q
16 Jun
Eating fish*
16 Jun
Haha well I'm not a vegetarian so I can't give you amazing advice. But if you are cutting back its a good start. You got my support all the way. I have a,lot of respect for vegetarians cuz I could nvr do it haha.
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:31am
via iOS
Lol I've been soooo tempted! Thanks man!
16 Jun
Haha no problem. I'm on here all the time so any questions just ask.
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:53am
via Android

LOL     I try this 5-6 times every year
But to give up meat is not possible for me

Why do you wanna become a vegetarian? ??

16 Jun
Healthier and just to try it yenno!
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:21pm
via iOS
Wow i admire u.. A day without meat for me is like a day without water..
16 Jun
Lol! It's hard man! But It's eye opening for sure!
16 Jun
Cant do it.. I guess God will take me to heaven first before you..
16 Jun
Ok wow ur beautiful, is it since birth? Or since eating vegetables?
16 Jun
Lmfao I got it from my mom (:
16 Jun
Ow ok i thought twas from the vegetables :(
Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:39pm
via Android

Try vegetarian meat like quorn which is healthier for you. That is if you get that there.

Jun 16, 2013 1:40pm
via Android

For sure, switching things up is always hard at first. Lol! I am thinking about giving up red meat, and then I might work the other meat out later. Ha ha.

Go to a Whole Foods, I am sure almost anyone working there will have tons of great suggestions for things to make.

Good luck, and congrats  for just trying something new!

16 Jun
Thank you!!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:53pm
via iOS
I've been a lacto-vegetarian for 10 months, my body feels AMAZING now :)
16 Jun
That's awesome!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 2:18pm
via iOS
You should go for it :) First cut out red meat ,  then chicken and turkey amd lastly fish . When you feel a craving for meat coming on go grab some "Boca meatless burgers" from the grocery store freezer section . Trust me , you won't miss real meat :)
16 Jun
Lol I have cut out chicken and meat so far ate tuna last night hahah it's gonna take some getting used to but ill keep going until I can't handle it anymore oh sweet ill deff look for that thank you for the encouragement!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 2:40pm
via iOS
Not a problem :) If you need more advice or anything just let me know! And also if your looking for recipes go to Www.Savvyvegetarian.com , that's what I use :)
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 7:17am

Hi. My favorite receipes are from deliciouslyella and the post punk kitchen. You can find both by googling.  Best of luck. Lacto ovo has cut my body fat and lowered my triglycerids. If u really crave meat i suggest seitan over more processed alternatives ... its wheat but almost creepily meat-like.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51