PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OR PERSONALITY!

17 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:38am
via Android

Real talk keep it 210 percent honest when I ask this questions ladies and gentleman! Do you prefer looks over personality or do prefer personality over looks/appearances! Keep it real and comment under my post your true opinion/thoughts! #CURIOUS!

16 Jun
Can you say "LOSER", lol!
16 Jun
And you have no "PHOTO" up, I'm laughing too hard man! Lol!!
16 Jun
A little bit of both
16 Jun
@Marissa- Oh okay, I can understand that but looks fade eventually but I get what you mean. : ]
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:51am
via iOS
I would say personality because I'd rather be with someone that u could have fun with and the good looks would be a bonus rather than be with someone who's good looking but I have nothing to talk about with lol
16 Jun
I wish I could like this (ONE MILLION TIMES)! This is exactly how I feel, real talk. : ) #AGREE!
29 Jun
Same here
Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:53am
via iOS
Looks can draw me to a person, but personality is what makes me stay.
16 Jun
That's how I feel too, very smart/wise hun. : )
16 Jun
Omg I was just about to say that!
17 Jun
I think kind of both because no matter how many times we say personality there is that one unattractive guy that asks you out and you say no because of his looks
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:55am
via iOS
Personality appearance plays a role but... You could be the most handsome guy but if I can't laugh with your or be myself it's not worth it
16 Jun
I agree with that, that's how I am too, real talk. : )
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 2:18am
via iOS
I say personality. Having things common, a person going out of their way to make you feel comfortable is someone worth knowing.
16 Jun
Sooo very true, I liked how you explained this! : )
16 Jun
16 Jun
No problem at all! : v }
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 8:56am
via iOS
Personality wins it all, but to be honest i like to be with someone with both.
16 Jun
I agree bruhh, both are vital in my opinion. But personality will always be ahead in my opinion!
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 3:12pm
via iOS
These days anyone can be beautiful with makeup, hair and surgery. Physical attraction is what draws you in personality is what keeps you interested.
16 Jun
Exactly how it is now in day hun, very true words. : )
Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 12:20am
via Android

Personality is definitely valued above looks for me. A gorgeous person can immediately seem ugly when they have a bad personality. When someone you may not automatically be attracted to, you slowly become attracted to them as you learn they have a amazing personality.

Not to mention looks can always be improved, personality is a tough thing to change.

17 Jun
Sooo very true and powerful words by you miss lady! : ))
17 Jun
Thats true i know someone really close, pretty, inmocent looking, as months pass by personality shows and boom.. She became an ugly bitch, no matter how pretty she is.. Sorry
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 12:27am
via iOS
Depends on the situation. If it's a one night thing then I couldn't give two shits about personality. However, if it a long term relationship then obviously personality has to matter. Looks would be a bonus, tbh.
17 Jun
Haha! Exactly how I feel too bruhh, just depends on the situation! #RESPECTTHAT!
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 5:02pm
via Android

Personality! I would answer 'looks' months ago. This guyfriend I had known for ages was a nice guy with good looks and bod but whenever we hang out with each other,we would like just look around and say nothing most of the time..No common topics/interests or whatever. Our personalities just doesn't click no matter how many times I've tried and it becomes a chore when you're with that person. So.... Personality I choose you!

23 Jun
I respect that answer because without "Personality" who are you realistically.
Image_thumb
75 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 6:18pm

Looks is what gets my attention, personality keeps me around. Ive dated people in all shapes and sizes.

And I'm sorry, but nothing is more than a huge turn off than profile pics that are just showing your "body". Congrats, you have a nice body. Lets see that face :)

Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 9:52am
via Android

Look are great and all but if ur the worst person 2 be around it doesn't matter even if u r seriously hot. So definetly personality

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 9:56am
via Android

Lol this is a trick question!

Image_thumb
242 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 11:43am
via Android

personality matters !!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 4:10pm
via iOS
I like girls who are just physically active, So physical appearance does matter. I hate sitting around all day and doing shit all. Looks? Eh, not a big deal to me but definitely a positive. The personality is what makes the relationship worth it.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 4:28pm
via Android

Definitely personality. If a hot guy has a bad personality then he seems less attractive. Then if a less attractive guy has a good personality then he just gets cuter!

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 9:41pm
via Android

Both are obviously important but for me if I'm not attracted to someone, then I'm not interested

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51