PETS

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 8:52pm
via iOS
I have 2 guinea pigs Jaffa & bob :) named one cause if the colour and the other one just suited bob  I have a fantail goldfish and guppies a few are sushi, chook, zahara and his the guppy  and finally to budgies sugar and custard 
17 Jun
Shut up hgbg...that's super cool millie
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 10:36pm
via Android

I have two cats one called gizmo as he makes the noise like the gremlin, and one called sidney the kids named him

17 Jun
,,!,,
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 1:10am
via Android

I has one pet boxer who is adorable!!!!

21 Jun
Haha cool
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 3:46am
via Android

5 dogs flash champ dancer stromey psycho

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 3:47am
via Android

I have 3 cats and 1 dog!
Ripley the dog: I'm a huge Ripley's Believe it or not fan!
Kitty the cat: My twin named her...
Birdie the cat: I'm a huge golfer!
Levi the cat: I love love love Levi Strauss jeans!

22 Jun
Your a twin? I'm a twin too lol and I have 4 chickens 1 rooster and 1 dog, their names are gallina 1, gallina 2, gallina 3, gallina 4, gallo, and the dog blue because his a blue healer and his blue lol
22 Jun
Twin Power!!! I have a twin sister, fraternal! You? Oh ya, love the pet names, I'm sure it took all day to come up with blue, gallina and gallo! Lol So where do you live now? I just moved to Missouri... So far so hillbilly!
22 Jun
My brother and I are identical, and nah it just took a few seconds for the names lol I live in texas, close to the border of Mexico
23 Jun
Haha! I love being a twin! We're really close! I love going to Texas, so much fun :)
23 Jun
Well for us at first when we were little we liked being twins because we would always fool everyone even our parents, but now that were older we don't lol were close too but he moved to Mississippi to work
Image_thumb
123 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 4:02am
via Android

Two cats, Stinky our calico.
Olive,  black cat.
There is a fundraiser, why should i pick up poop?
Please tell success stories!!!!
My kids want a dog.

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 4:40pm
via Android

One dog named Pom-Pom coz it's fluffy (shih tzu breed) and a French lop rabbit named jingle:)
I wished I had a pet squirrel though. That would be so awesome!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 6:19pm
via Android

I have two dogs and two cats.
Harvey- named after his dad Harley
Marty McFly- named after the movie Back To The Future
Fonzi- from the old tv show Happy Days
Juniper- named after the herb

Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 9:47am
via Android

2dogs{shelties which i show in conformation} Michi his whole name suppossed 2 mean "ceremony of the autum pathway" named him that becuz we got him in the fall and his fur reminds me of the autum leaves. Kazumi her whole name is suppossed 2 mean "grayish-blue cloud{or something like that}". I named her that becuz of her fur&eye color also I was watching a show and the main charater's name was Kazama female version of the name is Kazumi. They both have all japanese names because i'm trying 2 teach myself japanese becuz i love the culture so much!!! 1Cat named Sandy his fur remind me of the beach plus its my mom's pet&she wanted an english name

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 10:09am
via Android

I have a cat

26 Jun
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 3:09am
via iOS
I've got 2 dogs:-) they're the best. The youngest is Koda and the oldest is Sadie
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 3:40am
via iOS
My family has two dogs, three cats (they come as they please) and a bunny. We have a Sheltie named Sheldon, he was a rescue and came with his name (the volunteer said it was because he reminded them of Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory) and we have a Golden Retriever named Theo (just liked the name, needed something short because he's going to  hunt with my dad) l. Our cats are Sunshine, Thunder and Storm. Our bunnys name is Noname'. We were calling him No Name because we could decide, so it became his actual name.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51