Jun 19, 2013 9:24am
Given I had some pretty grim experiences on THICKocracy, sorry Fitocracy I hope this community's a lot nicer haha. Anyway, some background info on me (I'll be using a alias AND a private profile until I can trust people on here):
- Completed my first half marathon 3 months ago (March 17th), Alloa Half marathon in 2h 36 mins (crap time, but given I was hospitalised in December, had flu twice and had ibs screwing with me (still have it now) I didn't train as much as I wanted to sadly
- Main strength is cardio, but I'd love to boost my strength itself, become huge and stocky. Hate being short and skinny, it really sucks
- I flatout hate my body and would gladly swap with anyone else tbh
- Yeah, the confidence is weak in this one (it would probably be a lot better if employers grew a pair and hired me, tired of being broke)
- Managed to do an abs program on Intense as my first workout on here LOL, maybe I ain't as weak as I think I am. Hell I barely train jogging these days and did 13 miles in 3 hours lol (no I didn't walk it, I was just conserving like mad). XD
The app itself is good so far, though there's one burning suggestion I have which I'll post in the relevant section. I'd upgrade to pro if the workout guides didn't sound like robots, no offense. Anyway, hope to feel welcomed here and maybe I'll post more often if all is well.