New here, hope I don't get torn apart

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 9:24am
via iOS
Given I had some pretty grim experiences on THICKocracy, sorry Fitocracy I hope this community's a lot nicer haha. Anyway, some background info on me (I'll be using a alias AND a private profile until I can trust people on here):

- Completed my first half marathon 3 months ago (March 17th), Alloa Half marathon in 2h 36 mins (crap time, but given I was hospitalised in December, had flu twice and had ibs screwing with me (still have it now) I didn't train as much as I wanted to sadly )
- Main strength is cardio, but I'd love to boost my strength itself, become huge and stocky. Hate being short and skinny, it really sucks
- I flatout hate my body and would gladly swap with anyone else tbh
- Yeah, the confidence is weak in this one (it would probably be a lot better if employers grew a pair and hired me, tired of being broke)
- Managed to do an abs program on Intense as my first workout on here LOL, maybe I ain't as weak as I think I am. Hell I barely train jogging these days and did 13 miles in 3 hours lol (no I didn't walk it, I was just conserving like mad). XD

The app itself is good so far, though there's one burning suggestion I have which I'll post in the relevant section. I'd upgrade to pro if the workout guides didn't sound like robots, no offense. Anyway, hope to feel welcomed here and maybe I'll post more often if all is well.
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 12:23pm
via iOS
Welcome!!!

You will find mean ppl on every app. You just need to remove yourself. :) 

Most ppl here seem to be nice and genuine. But there are a few that are here to act a fool :) 

Best of luck to you on your weight loss goals

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51