You play an instrument?

28 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 4:06am
via Android

Which type of instrument do you know to play? And what genre ? I play the violin, guitar, and bass. I like to play classical,  country, and rock.

20 Jun
I play clarinet, alto tenner and barrie saxophone, trombone, trumpet, piano, and a little of guitar :-)
20 Jun
Damn!!!!.... That's a quite a few lol you learn on your own?
20 Jun
All but guitar that I'm taking lessons for soon I'll be learning oboe too
20 Jun
What's oboe?
21 Jun
Trumpet! :)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 20, 2013 5:32am
via iOS
I play the alto saxophone, the drums, the flute, some piano and guitar, and the harmonica lol. 
20 Jun
Wow, your so talented :) I like the sound of the saxophone, I wish I could learn it, is it easy?
20 Jun
It is really easy. At first it might be hard but u get used to it
20 Jun
Oh ok, well hopefully one of this days I'll buy one, which I doubt it lol I'm more of a string instrument player
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 9:24am
via Android

Only my own flute ( this is so lame haha )

20 Jun
wouldn't that be kinda hard lol
20 Jun
Yeah kinda hard it is ^_^
20 Jun
I like the sound of the flute, but it also depends on the song lol I like fast beat songs on a flute
20 Jun
Haha i aint saying nuthing
21 Jun
Hahhaaa I get it now lol that's what I thought at first but I thought nah he wouldn't say that lol
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 9:39am
via Android

Piano, guitar.,........cow bell!

20 Jun
Cow bell? Seriously? Lol reminds me of that show " mad tv" when their all on a band and this one guy playing the cow bell really loud lol anyways piano and guitar is cool, I always wanted to learn the piano but I had nobody to teach me :(
20 Jun
That is joke
20 Jun
Ohhh lol ok :D
21 Jun
Haha! I'm my high school band, there is a kid who just plays the cow bell!! Serious!
21 Jun
Poor kid lol
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 2:06pm
via iOS
I used to play the drums and guitar :)
20 Jun
Used to? What happened?
20 Jun
I don't really give myself a lot of spare time to do things like that anymore. I have a kid and a home to look after, life's been pretty busy lol :)
20 Jun
Oh ok well yes that makes sense, that's what happens when one starts a family, hope one day you will be able to have time to play
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 5:13pm
via iOS
I play piano and trombone (well, I don't really know the name of this instrument in English.) A little bit of flute too.
20 Jun
Piano is good, the trombone must be hard to play, I think it only sounds good when you play it with an another instrument
20 Jun
Yes. I am playing this instrument at my high school, in a music class, since I'm in sec.1. We are playing in group, so the sound is not that bad. Wich instrument(s) are you playing?
20 Jun
I play more the violin, I was in mariachi when I was in high school
20 Jun
Ha! Que viva Mexico! :) that's cool man
21 Jun
You did Mariachi?!?!?!? I love Mariachi!! Like love love it! I'm from Puerto Rico, so I can appreciate a good Mariachi band!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 5:40pm
via Android

I play drums guitar and piano :) I wanna get famous someday c:

20 Jun
That's awesome, and famous? Keep dreaming lol jk yea just practice practice cause theirs a lot of competition out there, you'll do good
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 6:04pm
via Android

Lol well I'll prove everyone wrong I know I can do it, I'm still young enough to accomplish whatever I want

Image_thumb
118 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 6:23pm
via Android

Drums and some piano..wish I was alot better with it tho! Would love to play guitar and bass too :) Plus I love to sing!!! ;)

20 Jun
That's cool, I think it's best to learn an instrument one by one, not learning them all at the same time cause it's hard, well for me lol and that's cool that you sing, I wish I could sing lol
20 Jun
Thanks! I love singing :) I've been playing drums since I was about 8 and took piano lessons when I was in Jr high...quit b/c my school work lacked but in the last 4 yrs I've been messin around with it again. I've always wanted to play the piano...the guitar and bass ?? Not sure I'll ever play but it would b awesome lol ;)
20 Jun
It's good to mess around because then your gonna forget and waste all that time you spent practicing before, guitar and bass. are easier than piano, I know cause I took piano lessons also and it was hard lol so I decided to learn bass first, after that then violin and then guitar, it's kinda the same thing
20 Jun
That's cool that u play so many instruments! And yes, piano is hard..in my opinion...but I think I've learned more just by messin around with it then I did with lessons. I really wanna play by ear! :)
20 Jun
Thanks Bryan! I love playing instruments but my most favorite is piano and singing! :)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 6:28pm
via iOS
Im going to buy an acoustic guitar soon
20 Jun
That's good, I like the sound of acoustic, I never liked electric sounds, do you already know how to play or your barely going to learn?
20 Jun
Im about to learn :/
20 Jun
Oh ok, well it's easy, just need to practice every day of course
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 6:35pm
via iOS
I used to play a keyboard. Now I play an acoustic guitar!
20 Jun
Yea usually piano and keyboard is harder to learn, guitar is easy but violin is easier, that's what I think
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 6:39pm
via iOS
Yes, I play the Trumpet and I love it. :)
20 Jun
I have a friend who plays the trumpet, it even sounds good playing solo, so that's awesome, that you play trumpet
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 7:31pm
via iOS
I want to play violin, (I don't know wath is the name of this instrument in English, but in French it's "harpe").  I have a guitar but I'm actually not playing. Ho, I also want to play drum. I have many things to learn, hu?
20 Jun
So then your French? And I think it's harp in English, and yea if you want to learn all those you got a long way to go lol
20 Jun
Yes, I'm French.
20 Jun
From Canada.
21 Jun
Wow, I took 3 years of French in high school and I forgot already lol because I have no one to speak it with. I wanna go to Paris one day
21 Jun
I'm going to Paris, this summer. It'll be my first time.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 7:49pm
via Android

I play trumpet and flugelhorn. Mostly Jazz/Classical music except for when we play pep band music at school

20 Jun
What and the world is flugelhorn? Lol and I always liked the band play at my school, also I would go to football games just to watch the band play
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 20, 2013 9:14pm
via Android

What i mean is that i take lessons for guitar all the others i learned on my own guitar is just really hard to me

20 Jun
? Hmmm I don't get it lol
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 1:02am
via Android

Piano

21 Jun
Mostly everybody plays piano, wow! I thought it would be guitar lol well that's cool :) piano was my first favorite but it was hard for me so I skipped it lol
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 3:49am
via Android

Tenor Saxophone!

21 Jun
I love the sound of saxophone, I tried it once with my nephew saxophone and my lips hurt lol
21 Jun
Lol! When I play for a long time, my cheeks and lips feel like they're gonna fall off!
22 Jun
Ha! That's why I only play string instruments :D
25 Jun
My nephew Artsy Yomanya II plays that.
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 3:53am
via Android

Keyboard classic rock

21 Jun
That's cool
25 Jun
Did someone give you the keyboard on your B-Day ? Or did you get it from Santa Claus ?
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 4:49am
via iOS
i play the drums and the Guitar
21 Jun
That's cool man, what genre?
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 21, 2013 5:02am
via iOS
Ukulele
21 Jun
What the? Never heard of that instrument lol
25 Jun
What the? That's not a classical instrument Ukuele? Crazy! What r u? Crazy?
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 3:36am
via iOS
I play guitar
22 Jun
And what's your favorite genre ?
Image_thumb
106 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 4:06pm
via iOS
Yep. Guitar.
23 Jun
Classic instrument :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 4:10pm
via iOS
piano.
23 Jun
I once learned how to play Fur Alice by Beethoven on the piano but I forgot, it was too hard for me lol
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 10:32pm
via Android

Harmonica,dhol, sitar and harp

23 Jun
I always found a harmonica hard to play, and idk what's a dhol and a sitar, and harp is awesome, I want to learn how to play harp but the instrument is so expensive :(
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 4:38pm
via iOS
I have a ukulele too (it's like a little guitare).

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51