Hi everyone new here & need advice

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 9:42am
via iOS
Hey everyone I'm 17 and I'm 6'3 and I weigh about 315. Any fast weight loss and muscle build workout advice that will be fun and keep me motivated to keep doing it everyday??
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 12:54pm
via iOS
Check out the workout I made to lose fat Belly Fat Blaster (MF) it's not too long so it doesn't get boring, but by the end of it you'll be shredding some fat, you can probably do this every day as a warm up for another muscle building workout and it'll work great! Best of luck in your journey!
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 2:14pm
via iOS
Well you starting off so dont overwork yourself. Keep it slow, steady and consistent. If you want to loose weight and make a transformation you have to really want it.... Start of by trying any workout on this app.... There's hundreds. Also eat healthy and check out my photos. You will learn alot of basic nutrition and get alot of motivation and inspiration.. Any problems feel free to start a topic.. We help each other on this app..
20 Jun
Food choices is key.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 5:00am
via iOS
Thanks guys my diet and everything is officially going to start tomorrow. Now I just have to keep up with it all.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51