Tattoos!

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 1:26am
via Android

Thinking about a new tattoo any ideas? How many do u have?

21 Jun
None yet and im think of getting a tattoo like ke$has lip tattoo
21 Jun
I have 7 so far. Half sleeve, side piece (from my shoulder to my hip) back of my neck, wrist, foot, and two small ones on either side of my chest. My next will be on my back. Something for my mom and sister. I would have to say the center of my ribs were the worst by far for me.
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 1:56am
via Android
Eight....and yourself?
21 Jun
I have five thinking up my 6th one.. they are definitely addictive!
21 Jun
They most certainly are! Where do you have yours?
21 Jun
I have one on my ankle, 2 on my back shoulders, one that stretches from my top rib under my arm down to my hip and one right below my hip bone. The ribs were painful..but worth it! :)
21 Jun
That's awesome! I've stayed away from the rib cage, so far lol
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 2:29am
via iOS
I have a back piece of lillies that I get alot of compliments on if I show it lol I have 5 and a half sleeve
21 Jun
Maybe you should show it more often ;)
21 Jun
Lilies are popular that's what I have across my ribs!
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 2:41am
via Android

Lol I seriously had to hold my breath most of the way through it. I almost didn't think I was going to finish it up.. where's urs?

21 Jun
I believe it! I have 2 in my arm that make a half sleeve, 2 on other arm, 2 on shoulders, 2 on forearms, and 1 on chest.
21 Jun
Check your inbox
21 Jun
I'm not sure how give me a sec ill try to figure it out lol
21 Jun
Haha ok :)
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 8:27am
via Android

I have a couple. But I always have a rough idea what I want and then get it design especially for me so I know its unique.

Jun 21, 2013 10:43am
via iOS
I have one a butterfly back of right shoulder. :) deffinently  want more my kids names a must.... Not too sure what I want yet... Thinking about dolphines or more butterflies.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 4:36pm
via Android

Posting this as my friend gets thug life tattooed on her knuckles she  dared me to get the word bitch imside my lip

21 Jun
Why would you do that?
23 Jun
Because im stupid
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 21, 2013 5:12pm
via Android

Had Kimberly down my ribs very saw....

21 Jun
Had? Lol I think if anyone can sit through getting their ribs done anywhere else should be no problem... I'm thinking of having another one put on my thigh.. not sure yet though :)
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 3:55pm
via Android

Have some music notes and troubleclef sign in the shape of a heart on my lower back. Yeah it's a tramp stamp lol then I want my best friends lips tattooed on my ass and she's going to get my lips tattooed on her ass lol

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 5:44am
via Android

3. My first and last initials on the back of my arms (have a pic loaded on here of those) and one other on the side of my right arm.... a dumbass drunk tattoo done by a buddy at his house lol.

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 11:05pm
via iOS
Eating disorder recovery sign on my ankle
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 12:05am
via iOS
A flower with a nice design coming out of it and my sons birth date on my left shoulder blade and i let my ex tatto a flower on my left hip as well before I got pregnant.
I drew both my tattoo's before I got them done :)

I want to get a sleeve done with more flowers and the same design style with the one on my shoulder :)
24 Jun
I'm sure that would look great.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 1:13am
via Android

Just got a new one 5 days ago on the back of my neck area. Ouch and only being able to see it with a mirror looking into another mirror is more annoying than I thought lol. My 4th one and I didnt remember the healing process heing so gross :s  Tattoos are so exciting !

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51