Extremely annoying turnoffs

32 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 1:35am
via Android

Lol i dont know whynim posting this just bored.
Lmao my turnoffs: chest hair and facial hair ewww

21 Jun
21 Jun
OK I love neat maintained facial hair :-) but I can't stand baggy clothes :-/
21 Jun
I love some chest hair. ;)
21 Jun
No not skinny jeans. He can't b looking like a girl. Just well put together :-) wranglers are a major plus. Makes a mans butt look nice.
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 2:19am
via iOS
cockiness and bad hygiene
21 Jun
Lol hygiene on me too lol
21 Jun
yeah if a guy looks scroungy it doesn't reallymake me want him haha
21 Jun
okay okay scroungy is not to be confused with hard working lol I do respect that I mean when a guy doesn't even care enough to shower and wear clean clothes is when I draw the line. lol
23 Jun
Lol Bryan... same here. Im a roughneck and sometimes on the way home I'd stop at a gas station for something to eat or drink. One time I stopped and I thought 'man that girl behind the counter was starring at me the whole time, she prolly likes me'. Yeah well when I got home I realized I still had spots of oil and grease on my face and in my eyebrows. Hahaha
23 Jun
haha I'm not talking about hard working grease covered men I kinda like that I've grown up around that my dad owns a decorative rock pit and i was basically made into his son by the way he had me working. I do respect hard workers. I don't like the grungy skater pothead looking ppl that don't give a crap about anything and don't work hard. that was what I was trying to say lol
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 2:31am
via iOS
I love facial hair!!! That stubble or scruff lol I love it I hate when guys think with their manhood it's so annoying like shut up
21 Jun
Yup totally agree
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 2:38am
via Android

Yep I love the scruffies too, or the 5o'clock shadow. Cute!

21 Jun
5'oclock shadows are blessed'
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 2:38am
via Android

Ok well srry that what i meant like i dont mind facial hair but like id rather not have it it can be really prickly on guys

Image_thumb
123 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 2:57am
via Android

I love a red, what's it called. On the chin. Hairy backs or even chest. No. My turn off is a bragging man. You know,  I got this and this and this. Of course this and this. Even a I have nothing Guy is just as bad. No matter what it is, say it and be proud. Then wait. It's how you handle what you have that makes you sexy. Not what you have.

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 3:12am
via iOS
Bad hygiene, Terrible attitude as in a complete b...., control freak, smoker, bad work ethic lol. Just to name a few :-x
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 5:10am
via iOS
Not texting back, not making you feel special. Being gone alot. Putting his friends first.
21 Jun
So basicly every dude? Hehe
21 Jun
Sound like you need a new guy honey!
22 Jun
Haha stacie...it's not up to a guy to make you feel special. An if it is it means you have NO self confidence what so ever...guys usually only text back when they feel the time is right so try not to bother them CUZ they HATE it when they end up receiving a hundred texts from the same person which ended up using all their phone battery...don't rely on guys for everything and don't creep the shit out of them...
22 Jun
Plus you are not going to be every guys gf are you? So what does it matter if he puts his friends first....they're his friends....
22 Jun
Good point.
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 6:06am
via Android

Bryan you just posted everything i was gonna say lol.  Scary.  Me and you must be alike

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 6:15am
via iOS
Wet nose hairs sticking out from the nostrils
21 Jun
Eww who has that????
22 Jun
Bryan don't forget hand them the four dollar nose hair trimmer too!!
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 6:20am
via iOS
Yo when guys have nice asses>>>>>>>
21 Jun
According to others, guys asses only look good in baseball pants lol
21 Jun
Everybody has a specific?
21 Jun
Why? Jealous? Haha lol
21 Jun
I guess lol
21 Jun
Baseball or football?
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 7:23am
via Android

Stupidity and being really dependent on what others think and feel about them. My turnoffs are alot more how someone acts than how a person looks usually!

21 Jun
Yeah bro I get it
21 Jun
Yea i can deal with lots of the not so perfect looks. Just ignorance and being stupid makes me lose all interest haha
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 3:22pm
via iOS
Bad breathe and bad hygiene is a major turn off for me. 
As far as facial hair, I don't mind a beard on a guy as long as it's groomed :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 21, 2013 3:23pm
via Android

Noisy eaters

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 3:58pm
via Android

Turn offs: Hygiene is top and body hair aswell. When the guy is thinner/smaller than me ( I'm not big far from it lol but hate it)

Guys take care of themselves and so will I :-P  Sorted! 

21 Jun
Hmmmmmm......physically bad teeth and bad smell personality disrespectful and arrogant are the big ones
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 4:32pm
via iOS
My turnoff is pride.. No matter how good looking and sexy a girl is if she has a snobbish attitude and thinks she's better than another girl she has no chance with me...
21 Jun
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 3:33am
via iOS
A player, a girl that always insecure I'm sorry but it's extremely annoying, a girl that thinks she's better than everyone, and a girl that has no manners; burping farting, etc.
Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 3:34am
via Android

Bad hygiene, Bad attitude, Laziness & Selfishness

Imag0070-1-1_thumb
39 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 5:11am
via Android

I hate liars!!! Love a man that can be honest and straight forward. I like my man well groomed, I hate body hair. Facial hair is OK even a plus just groomed.. Bad hygiene is a major turnoff. Can't stand a man that thinks he knows everything about everything.

22 Jun
I hear ya.
22 Jun
You should be a female priest, cause you are PREACHING, IT.
27 Jun
Lol, just speaking the truth..
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 6:48am
via iOS
I'd have to go with bad hygiene and no self confidence.
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 3:23pm
via iOS
Girls that are full of themselves. The occasional brag here and there is okay but even then it can't be like how many boys she's been with or got boned by. Girls that can't take a joke for shit. That shit pisses me off so much.
22 Jun
God bro that is like exactly it...
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 10:18pm
via iOS
Biggest turn off , insecurity. Especially a guy who is SMOKIN HOT, but is insecure or gets easily jealous. Also, a cocky person , and a guy who is too serious... Lighten up a bit, laugh for goodness sake! 
Other then that most of you guys have said most of the things that turns me off about both male and female. 
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 11:21pm
via Android

Slutty girls n girls with tattoo s, especially tramp stamps

Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 10:04am
via Android

I agree w/facial&chest hair being a turn off. Plus bad personality& lies

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 10:19am
via iOS
Turn off would be cockiness, drugs alcohol and smokes 
Turnons can take a joke and can tease me, who acceptes all my baggage and doesn't put me on a pedalstoll but respects me. I want a well toned guy but not to muscular
26 Jun
So a really skinny one!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51