Does anyone run cross country or track?

5 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 10:29pm
via iOS
I run both xc and track. I love both of them, might not be the fastest but I sure do enjoy it(:
What's your times and favorite distances??
22 Jun
A few years ago i run always on the street and distances between 10 and 20 km. I finished my last half marathon under 2h. Last time I fell in love with trailruning. This is so awesome to run small singletrails in the forest or in the alps. But i must train a lot to get fast. At the last 2 weeks i train to run barefoot. I really love this to feel the road under my foot. How about you? Sorry for my bad english ;)
24 Jun
Well I do both xc and track... I really like both of them but I think I like track better because I like the different distances you can run. My favorite distance is the 800. But I'm actually doing summer training for xc and hopefully going to run a half marathon in October (:
27 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 2:53am
via iOS
I do
51 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 3:05am
via iOS
Hey, I do both cross country and track, but cross country is by far my FAVOURITE! I'm a midfielder soccer which gives me an edge in stamina in endurance. I haven't run any timed races but I competed in my school board track meet this and I placed 9th, not sure how many people raced but it was a couple hundred.
35 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 3:28am
via iOS
I do both...cross country is my fave by far!!! I got first at cross country finals!!!!
6 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 9:05pm
via iOS
I do trackĀ 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51