I really need someone to motivate me i gained 5 kg !!

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 11:50pm
via iOS
26 Jun
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 11:52pm
via iOS
Hi Girly! I'm always here if u need motivation! Iv actually just recently started last week! So I'm here if u need anything!!:)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 11:58pm
via iOS
Thank uu :) lol i need a daily motivator i'm too lazyy to do anything
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 25, 2013 1:15am
via iOS
I can help if u like
Image_thumb
133 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 2:20am
via Android

Challenge your self to do a 10 mins session at least every other day.....you can do it!

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 5:29am
via iOS
I lost few more kg
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 3:38am
via iOS
Hey Ayla I'm here for u if u need motivation:-)
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 4:30am
via iOS
Set up a goal! I'm trying to do at least 100 workouts by the end of summer and I'm about half way. 

Do some of the challenges on the forums. There's alot of people doing them and they make you feel part of a community since you're not doing them "alone." 

Find a workout buddy and push each other. Also once you start a workout, go all the way no matter what. 1 rep is better than no rep.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 4:46am
via iOS
If you need motivation, have pictures of the body you want in front of you while you workout to be able to see what you're working for!
If motivation can be hard for you And yogurt a bit lazy, workout many times a day in short intervals. Like walking 10 minutes every hour.. It won't be as intense but you will still be able to burn some amount of calories 
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 5:40am
via Android

Hello! I have gained fifteen kilos within six months! I understand what you're going through but don't kick yourself while you're feeling down! Cmon you can do it, do some moderate exercises, and try every second day. Don't feel like it's a chore, it's beneficial and every work out is a step closer to a healthier lifestyle! I have so much weight to lose but I can't keep getting down about it because I know every workout is a positive.  I'm here if you ever need to chat.. about anything!  I'll follow back. If I can start somewhere knowing I have fifteen or more kilos to lose. . You can too!! Youre awesome cmon lets do this. God bless ♥

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51