First post.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 9:25am
via Android

Hey, have had this app for a while & never realized there was a forum. Let's talk fitness or whatever.

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 10:25am
via iOS
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum portion!
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 12:41pm
via Android

Love the tatts girl & welcome to the fitness world with any exercise under the sun Enjoy..

28 Jun
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 2:04pm
via Android
Well hell welcome lol, i just got this app so im more fresh than you! But nice ink im getting a sleeve done in a few weeks
28 Jun
Thanks. I don't have a single completed tattoo on my body. Maybe my next piece should read "adhd"
02 Jul
Thatd be sick to have, adhd runs thick in my blood, im starting on a sleeve here soon
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 7:09pm
via iOS
Welcome! 

I'm trying to get done 100 workouts by the end of summer or the end of August so that's a goal I'll be working on. Set up a goal for yourself!
28 Jun
My goal is to complete a goal. Iused to bevery dedicated to fitness, then priorities changed in a bad way... so trying to get back on track. I'll get psyched for about a week, then lose interest.
28 Jun
Ahh! That's how I was and I lost my 6 pack. But seeing how motivated people are on here keeps me going. Plus I'm doing a few forum challenges so I have to keep at it. Hopefully this helps or something!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51