Kids

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 8:18pm
via Android

I just did a 3 mile jog piggy backing my 3yr old. How do u get your workout in with your kids?

28 Jun
My 7 yr old daughter just joins in when I workout at home & we do just dance together! My oldest boy 14yrs plays a lot of football so he's sorted!
28 Jun
Mine joins in too during the workouts at home , in the living room floor! A lot of the time she's hanging off me so I get 32 lbs added to my workout!
28 Jun
My 3yr old does the home workouts with me he has his own mat it's too cute
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 8:30pm
via Android

Umm... Not what I was looking for... Hopefully u don't have any kids...

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 8:44pm
via iOS
That's pretty inspirational. I don't have kids but if I did, I would: 

1. Run with them and try to catch them to get in some cardio. Obviously they will run out of stamina quicker but it's something.
2. Pick them up and rock or lift them to get some workout on my arms (depending on how heavy they are).
3. And like yours piggy back ride them while jogging for extra cardio and some legs.
4. Do some sit-ups or push-ups with them on top of me.

Just throwing some ideas out there.
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 9:14pm
via iOS
Get out and play tag, sports, have my oldest ride his bike while I run and try to catch him, go for a long walk with a ruck on my back while I push my youngest in his stroller.
28 Jun
I like the bike idea I just have to wait a few more yrs to do that since mine is 3 she doesn't pedal that fast lol :)
29 Jun
It really is a fun time. It is a great way to get a workout and get some family time in. My son loves it. Especially when I can't catch him and I'm tired. He starts riding circles around me taunting me haha
Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 11:02pm
via iOS
My 3 year old tries to mirror all my workouts. And occasionally he, my 1 year old daughter and I will stroll through the woods where I jog. We'll go until he's exhausted and can't walk anymore. Then I piggy back him while pushing the stroller back to the car.
Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 12:47am
via Android

I have a 4 yr old, 3 yr old and 2 month old.

My 4 yr old and 3  yr old complete the shorter workouts with me. I normally squeeze them in while my 2 month old is napping. Then in the evenings while I am on the bike they are usually playing within view...or I wait until they are all in bed. When its not too hot out I'll play basketball outdoors while they play outdoors with me :-) When they were younger Id put them in a double stroller and wed walk laps around the park with them and then afterwards wed play on the playground together.

29 Jun
I was doing the supermans today my son (3 yr old) was riding his truck on my back while I was doing it,lol. My 4 yr old did them with me...she picks the trainer :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51