What favorite junk food do you miss?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 7:59am
via Android

I miss Mexican tacos, and burger from whataburger, so good. And ok, I sometimes still eat it lol it's because my family we go out to eat and well what can I do, I can't just be staring them eating the whole time lol

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 8:41am
via iOS
I miss chocolate!
29 Jun
I sometimes eat chocolate ice cream during the weekends, I love ice cream :)
30 Jun
Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 12:34pm
via Android

Mc D's Oreo Mc Flurry :'(

29 Jun
Lol I still eat that even when I work out
29 Jun
Me too lol xD Bt I feel soo guilty tjo! It's not nice *sniff* it's soo good during the moment...bt when ur done I'm like,"Sh*t..."
29 Jun
Ohh that's good, haven't had that for a long time
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 1:53pm
via iOS
It's normal to crave things when you haven't had for a long time and you really like. What you can do is set a day a week or every other week and make it your "free day" where you eat clean the whole day and treat yourself once. 
29 Jun
I try to eat clean during the week then eat junk on weekemds
29 Jun
Yea I try to eat clean during the week but theirs always a day she I eat something junk :( but oh well it's good lol
29 Jun
I've had sweet crap 3 times this week -_- I'm not impressed with myself...I had a mini lemon meringue...and a slice of carrot cake...-__- also these butter cookie things that aren't sweet bt hectically high in cals...
29 Jun
Darn junk food! Why you have to be so high in calories and fat lol
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 2:50pm
via Android

Reese's!!!!!

29 Jun
I think reses is expensive with just a small amount of chocolate, so I never eat that lol I think snickers are better lol
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 3:57pm
via iOS
Hot fudge sundae
29 Jun
Delicious! :)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 4:02pm
via Android

Chocolate, ice cream and pizza

29 Jun
Wow! I had pizza two days ago, didn't want to but my mom felt like eating pizza so I had no choice but to eat too lol
29 Jun
Hahah same thing happend too me last week. Im trying to eat clean, but pizza is my weakness
29 Jun
Yea I know lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51