Any tips? I'm new to this.

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 2:37pm
via Android

I need some tips like what healthy stuff I should eat and what workouts I should do to lose weight.

30 Jun
Hi Grayson! Congratulations on your decision to get fit! For this Skimble app, my suggestion is to browse the workouts under the major headings (yoga, weight loss, core workouts, etc). Pick a couple of workouts and start there. Figure out out what kind of workouts you like (they won't be easy, but find one that holds your interest, so that you'll stick with it). Then go for it! Try different ones till you find what you like. In the beginning set your goals (ex: to work out 3 days/week, drink at least 6 glasses water/day etc) and start there. The...
Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 3:08pm

Good for you Grayson!

I just answered a very similar question for another new Skimble user - I think you'll also find it useful.

"I just started! Help!"

Just remember - exercise is best for increasing strength and fitness, changing how you eat is required for reducing body fat.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 30, 2013 3:18am
via Android

It is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise, 100% mindset...if you want help I'd love to help you for free...Im a personal health coach, I can do a free heath eval if u want!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51