Which is the reason you started working out?

38 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 5:09am
via Android

*I'm sure this question is gonna help us to remember why we're here and motivate ourselves :)
...good luck everyone!*

...mine is I need to lose weight and stay fit so I can dance professionally. What about you?

01 Jul
I started working out so Incan loose weight! I've never been a fit person, and after having 2 kids (both 8lbs plus so i got really big) I'm not soo big but my belly can loose a couple pounds..plus to feel better, more confodent & happy with my body :)
01 Jul
Recently diagnosed with IBS and been told regular exercise helps. Plus need to tone up for summer! Am normally not very motivated to exercise due to pain of IBS but if i want change i need to try new things!
01 Jul
Gaby, I think it's great you've decided to do something now. Lots of people leave things for later.. and later never comes.
01 Jul
Of course Lauren.. just patience ...we're gona make it :p
06 Jul
To stay in shape for basketball and all others sports i want to do professionally
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 5:15am
via iOS
Haha mine is because my bf bought me a new bikini for my bday. I've wanted one for awhile and got to pick out an awesome designer one. However, the bottom is a bit more revealing than I am used to, one of those scrunched back cheeky cut ones, and so now I'm trying to get some lift in my rear and my definition back in my thighs. Go figure lol
01 Jul
Haha ...that's a good reason. Keep going girl! n.n
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 5:18am
via iOS
I need to work my thighs so that i'm faster at the tennis courts!!
01 Jul
Tennis? Cool! I guess that also explains your profile picture.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 5:26am
Haha yes! And yours as well! ^^
573329_100002657501161_1585856340_n_thumb
1 Post
Jul 1, 2013 6:28am
via iOS
So I can get abs duhh!!!
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 6:39am
via iOS
To get in shape, and be happy with my body i see in the mirror. :)
01 Jul
This is obviously gonna help for your porpuse..
01 Jul
I mean *purpose :D
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 6:48am
via Android

Just to remain as healthy as possible, diabetes runs in my family so I have to stay ahead of the curve.

01 Jul
Wow! That's great you got the courage to make something about it.. Not many people do.
03 Jul
Heart and lung disease in mine man And im the generation that it could hit, hell no, good job man
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 8:06am
via iOS
Look better naked! Why else would anyone workout? Sure being able to lift mountains and swim oceans is great but looking good in your bare skin is awesome!
03 Jul
Well said dude
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 9:47am
via Android

I am 52 and still love to play baseball. Must keep strong and flexible. Keeping up with those 45 year olds is tough. Plus i must stay sexy for the wife she is 11 years younger than me!

03 Jul
I love baseball too. That's great you'll stay fit.
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 10:57am
via iOS
To feel comfortable in my own skin. To build more confidence (i feel the way I look) and most importantly, this is my body. The only one I've got or ever will get! If I take care of it now, it will take care of me later in life!
01 Jul
I agree. It's important we all take care of ourselves.
01 Jul
Exactly. Why wait until it is too late to do anything about it?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 1, 2013 11:15am
via Android

I started a healthier lifestyle; been eating cleaner so exercise is part of the package. . . My eye opener was when my jeans didn't fit well anymore.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 12:14pm
via iOS
reduce weight,healthy lifestyle,to feel so good during nap time and stronger as a beast!
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 6:35pm
via Android

I started working out again for football, and realized how hopelessly pathetic looking I am. So I'm trying to gain muscle mass and definition.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 7:08pm
via iOS
To look good in my wedding dress and in my bikini on honeymoon! 
02 Jul
Haha ...I bet you will!
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 7:10pm
via iOS
To lower my body percent fat, lose inches, and gain muscle. Aslo to prove that I can do what ever I set my mind to. I like to be in control of my body, how it looks and what I put into it.
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 7:17pm
via iOS
To loose body fat and gain muscle.
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 7:45pm
via iOS
Comicon 2014 and Vegas! 
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 1, 2013 8:59pm
via iOS
I need to look pretty for my husband!!
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 9:01pm
via iOS
To get healthy and have less medical problems. My hormones and skin were out of control. I used to be on seven different pills. I'm now down to 3 pills. 

Respect your body!
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 12:29am
via Android

I'm a 37 year old mother of 2 girls (6 & 8). I was athletic in Jr. High but not in high school. I gained about 10 pounds in high school and 40 pounds with having the kiddos. I was sluggish, tired, and depressed, and I couldn't keep up with my kids. In the last 3 years I've lost 45 pounds. I actually think I'm in better shape now than I was in high school. I'm working on eating better. I want to be a positive example to my children. I want them to have a positive body image growing up (I didn't). I want to be the best me I can be and provide that example for my girls. We are my motivation.

02 Jul
Great work! Keep it up!
02 Jul
Awesome!
03 Jul
Look! Your 2 precious reasons for doing this will appeciate that in the future. It's good you're taking care of your health, this way you're already doing something for your children. Good luck!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 2:41pm
via Android

I am working out to loose weight and to be slim like my other friends.

02 Jul
Do this for you not for them.
02 Jul
I mean every step by step progress you make matters. Don't compare yourself to your friends. I did the same thing. You are worth it.
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 3:15pm
via Android

I was at a point were I was getting too fat and  not getting any taller my brother who is 2 years younger than me was almost my hieght and I was loosing confidence most of the people I knew uses to make fun of me so I started working out

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 10:32pm
via Android

Mother of 4 youngest just turned 1 need to get back in shape

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 2:55am
via iOS
Mine is almost the same as yours; I dance and I'm pretty good (at least I hope so), but I do have more fat than I need. I have great muscles, because I had a knee injury last year and was in PT for about 3 months. I just have a bigger-than-preferred belly, especially for dancers. I've been wanting to get rid of my excess fat for a while, but I've been too lazy, not motivated, busy, etc. Ive been working out for a few weeks, along with improving my flexibility, and, although I still have a long way to go, I've been more energetic and just happier in general. I just found this app today and I think it can help get me off my lazy butt.
03 Jul
Hey! That's great! What do you dance?
04 Jul
I take technique classes during the week at a local studio: Hip-Hop, Tap, Pointe, Lyrical, Jazz, & Modern. I also perform with a small company on the weekends. I would have to say Breaking is my favorite style of dance and is another reason I wanna get in shape.
04 Jul
I wish you the best, you can achieve anything you put your heart towards!
06 Jul
Because I wanted to look different for next school year
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 3:20am
via Android

Used to be a twig, got bigger and liked it, exercise is my thing, started lifting and running, played sports, and ill keep going until i reach my goal!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51