Aussies?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 5:02pm
via Android

Hi Everyone. Just wondering if there are any Australians around. I'm in the southern highlands of NSW. Would be great to hear from some of you

20 Jul
Hey Bianca nice to meet you im from Polland
20 Jul
Lol Alan!!
20 Jul
Hehe you still doing workout trainer are you?
20 Jul
Yeah I am. Getting back into again properly on Monday. I've been heaps busy
Image_thumb
202 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 10:18pm
via Android

Yeah, hi Bianca. There are a few of us here. There's a couple over east that I know of and be over her in Perth, Western Oz. Welcome and all the best with your workouts and health journey.

02 Jul
Hey Duncan. Thanks for your reply and well wishes. Same back to you. Have you been here long?
03 Jul
Hi Linda, love and hugs tingly too. At Bianca, this time, since Nov. I did have an a count since August last year, on my old phone, but they wouldn't tell me the email and pairs I had to access it, so had to start another. Its Amherst app bit, and I use it every day. Be great tinder more Aussies here too. Once again, welcome.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 12:03am
via iOS
Hey
I'm from Melbourne,Victoria
03 Jul
Nice to meet you Chelsea :-)
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 1:36am
via Android

Melbourne vic. good to see some aussies on here

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 5:02am

Glad to see you all on Skimble. I was on assignment in Sydney for 3 years - 1999-2002. New millenium, Olympics, running the City to Surf - those were great times in a wonderful country. Miss our friends and Sydney Harbour, but we headed back to the states (and all of the rest of the family) when we got pregnant and needed family around. Enjoy the lucky country!

03 Jul
Awww you'll have to come back and visit :)
03 Jul
We,ll let you back in whenever you want mate. All the best
04 Jul
Thanks guys. We are hoping to visit next year. Maybe rent a house on the coast in north nsw for a week and do nothing. :) Life is harder and less certain though with three little ones in tow!
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 11:49am
via iOS
From Melbourne .
370777_814419732_293805547_n_thumb
1 Post
Jul 20, 2013 4:46am
via Android
Yeah im still trying to lose a bit more weight im just under 75kg a bit more would be nice
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 7:52am
via iOS
Perth
20 Jul
Yipyah, another person from Perth, Western Oz, awesome. Welcome to the Skimble community and all the best with your working out.
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 10:27pm
via Android

Another Aussie here from Tweed heads, NSW.

20 Jul
Great stuff , another Awestralian. Welcome to Skimble and all the best. Bet you've got lovely warm there too eh. Not like outdoor winter. Haha.
20 Jul
Weather here is good. I lived in Tenterfield before this so I am used to -5 degrees so coming here to 14 degrees C is great. I love working out outdoors, so no more freezing limbs.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51