Im just starting out

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Nov 5, 2012 10:17pm
via Android
Im also new here, havent even started workin out yet. Pretty excited though. Need to lose about 30 pounds. Had a baby 6 months ago and really need to lose some weight.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 2:15am
via iOS
Hey I'm new here as well!  I have about 30 pounds to shed as well. Hope this app will help!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 6, 2012 2:29am
via Android

Im on board with you guys too. Had three kids in three years. Trying to finds some time and self motivation. Good luck to you.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 3:21am
via iOS
I'm also new. I'm going to start a program tomorrow. I hope I like this app as well.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 3:22am
via Android

Hello im new as well i have a 4 year old and need to lose about 40 lb hope this works need some good friends as well to help keep me going

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 3:36am
via Android

Thanks for all the comments. I also need motivation. And Ive gained weight with the mirena and eating whatever and not exercizing much :(. So Im wanting to lose weight for myself, my husband loves the way I look, I just want to feel sexy and not just chubby :(

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 3:38am
via iOS
That is exactly how I feel just around 20lbs amd tone up!
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 3:53am
via Android

Well hopefully tonight Ill do my first workout. Its so hard to workout cause my lil one gets so bored and wines, very frustrating. But I cant make it an excuss cause even if its 10 minutes its better then nothing. Good luck to all the people tryin to lose weight as well.  :). Oh and how old are yall? Im almost 21

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 4:18am
via Android

Im 25 and my man today said he noticed my wight gain and as much as it hurt i know i need to do something about it im 5'2 and sitting at 158lb plz i need help im always hungry and more som in the evning

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 4:34am
via Android

Okay just my oppinion, coming from a very short person. Its harder to lose or even look thinner when your shorter. Im 4'8 and around 160 pounds, I might not be that much but close to it. My husband never comments when he sees me gettin bigger, only when he sees me gettin smaller. Which I like. Good luck to you sheading a few pounds. :). I hope I can lose some weight

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51