Exercise you had a hard time doing but now you do them with know problem?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 7, 2013 3:16pm
via iOS
I had a hard time doing sit-ups when I first started working out. But now I can do hundred a day.
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 7, 2013 7:34pm
via iOS
Push-ups.  I don't have a lot of upper body strength.  I used to do 6 on my knees and get shakey.  Now I can do 12  at a time on my toes and just need a short pause between reps.  I also can do them several different ways now.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 7, 2013 7:48pm
via iOS
My 1st year exercising one thing I couldn't do was a pull up.. I was fat and wasn't strong.. Weighed 89 kgs.. In boarding school there was a bar just outside that was a bit high and perfect to do pull-ups.. So I worked on my arms and lats for 1 week and gave them 3 days rest..  Then I tackled this pull up bar.. Was late at night.. Did one only..never gave up.. did 10 sets of one.. That was ten for the night then gave it a weeks rest..when I tried again i Did 10 sets of two... That's how I improved on my weakness...
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jul 7, 2013 7:57pm
via Android

When i first started doing human flags could only hold myself for 15sec but now i can clear 2mins with good form. Muscle ups also they was hard but now i do them with eas.

07 Jul
I still struggle to keep a human flag for longer than 5 seconds
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jul 7, 2013 10:24pm
via Android

Yeah took me awhile but i got it down pack what really help me was doing standing,ab wheel roll outs & dragon flags.

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 6:43am
via iOS
Crunches use to be a problem for me but now I do them with ease!! :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51