ARMY!

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 1:58am
via Android

Lately I've been thinking about joining the Army
Almost done with high school just waiting for them to call me. I really hope they do /:

WISH ME LUCK!!!

08 Jul
Best of luck..gd bless..
08 Jul
Thank you (:!!!
08 Jul
Gud luck
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 2:35am
via Android

Good Luck!!!

08 Jul
thanks! (:
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 5:02am
via iOS
Definitely go Army! My father is in the military and it's definitely hard at times for him and my family but it's something you sacrifice. I'm in high school now and I will be going into the military when I graduate and I apply to programs that will get them to pay for college. You also stay in shape and see the world :) good luck.
08 Jul
I know!! At first i didn't want to bc i always put my family first, but i had a talk with my grandma and she convinced me to do what i want to do. I want to be someone in life, you know? Like I said im waiting on they're call or I'll call them. Another reason is bc i need help on paying my college.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 5:15am
via iOS
I know what you mean :) just do what makes you happy. Your family will be proud no matter what. The army has great programs where they pay for your school and then all you owe them is time in service. I think you will do great things!
08 Jul
Exactly! Plus if my family want me to be someone in lufe and have a good career then they have to accept my choices, right? So im defiantly going!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 5:20am
via iOS
Haha you go girl! :) show the boys who is boss!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 8, 2013 5:21am
via Android

Congrats and enjoy! Cheers

08 Jul
Thanks! (:
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 1:57pm
via iOS
That's a great choice. Serving your country, seeing the world....you'll love it. I have multiple relatives in the military right now, two of which served in Afghanistan. 

I'm only 13, but when I'm a Senior in high school I'll probably join the Air Force. 

Good luck and stay strong!!
08 Jul
Thats good. I mean you still have time to think about ut but if thats what you want go ahead (:
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 2:54pm
via iOS
Good for you!! Serving in the military is quite an honor. As a Marine I love it. I love helping People. Good luck
08 Jul
I've been to Afghanistan and was stationed in Japan for 2 years. I hope u like traveling because u will do a lot of it :)
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 3:07pm
via Android

Hi

Being soldier is a tough path, you might give your life or health for something you don't believe (weapon of mass destruction in Iraq etc)
Additionally you are women which is not easy in army.
If you decide you want to be someone else is not so easy to change your life when you are older.

What will happen if you have kids?
Would you accept that when going on war you might not see them for months or if you are killed never?

Ask yourself this questions before.

It might be that military is best job ever for you, but it makes sense to ask difficult questions now

08 Jul
You're right i do have to think about it. Now its the time to ask myself alot of questions. I'll keep those in mind and have a talk with my family members. Thanks for the advice
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 4:35pm
via iOS
I wish you the best of luck! I also wanted to join but ran into some problems so I was denied
08 Jul
Thanks! (: And hopefully I'll do it
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 4:42pm
via iOS
I was in the army for 7 years. Infantry.. 2 tours.. Injured twice in combat... I loved and hated it.. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I would tell you to go with the air force they have AC but you have to go with your heart.
08 Jul
Thanks! You're rigjt i have to go with what i want I'll contact you if i need anything

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51