New mom trying to lose the weight !

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 5:22am
via iOS
Could use some workout buddies to help me stay motivated . And any tips on what workout are good just had a baby a few months ago and am trying to get in shape
09 Jul
Well, working out it is going to help but you need to cleanse you body toxins out. Basically, start fresh. Also, you need a great nutrition system to help you and you can check it out my site at http://www.advocare.com/130451173. It's definitely going to help you out. Take the 24 day challenge package which also comes with a planner for 24 days, to keep track on helping you step by steps for 24 days. This will also help tone up, lean out and lose weight, gain energy. If any questions let me know I'll be here to help you
11 Jul
I'm not sure a cleanse is good if your breast feeding tho
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 9:28pm
via Android

I'm 18 and also a new mom! I had my son in February this year, so I totally see where you're coming from! Work hard. And stay focused :)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 10:01pm
via iOS
Yeah I bought the insanity DVDs but its been so long it was a bit intense for me so I thought I would start here till I'm in a bit better shape
09 Jul
I just had my first baby in march and am trying to get back into the swing of things myself. I gained A LOT of weight and enjoyed every minute of it lol and now I will have to work hard for every pound I loose, all 45 of it lol (already lost 20) I'd be happy to keep each other motivated :)
09 Jul
That would be awesome I gain 45 lbs too and lost 20 since April but I was overweight to start with thanks for the motivation
09 Jul
Weight is something that I have always struggled with and I was the smallest I have been since high school before I got pregnant, go figure. He is totally worth it though but I have a ton of clothes that I can't wear and that makes me mad lol my job is high energy (I clean) but it's not hitting my target areas at all plus my body is so stiff and used to having this huge child in my belly!!! Today I have done a Denise Austin DVD (daily dozen) and then two of the skimble workouts. I am...
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 10:10pm
via Android

I bought P90X right after I had him and its WAY to intense. WAY. I'm doing casual ab workouts and moderate booty workouts ;) hahah

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 7:56am
via iOS
I had my baby 5 months ago and have lost 20kg but have about another 10 to go its so hard!!!!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 10, 2013 8:54pm
via iOS
I have 2 month old twins and am also looking to get back into shape! Time is very limited just now so I'm looking for shorter workouts for now but really want to build up in intensity and length soon. Would love to follow/be followed for motivation. I'm new to this app and am still getting the feel for it.
11 Jul
Same here ! No twins though
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 10:58pm
via iOS
I did the Jillian michaels 30 day shred to start with which was good cos its just 20 min workouts and u feel like u did something, I've recently joined the gym and force myself to go for at least an hour, I make my partner watch baby or any visitors I have lol they wanna come see the baby then they can babysit for an hour!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 12:15am
via iOS
I had my baby two months ago and I too need motivation to stay on track. I really want to lose the last 10 lbs to pre pregnancy weight but mostly want to be toned and healthy. I find myself being VERY unmotivated. Ugh
11 Jul
I kno the feelin I'm the same way
11 Jul
Hoping I can get some motivation so I can feel good again!
Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 6:19pm
via Android

I just had my third little one this past April...Im 12 wks pp at the moment. I gained 67lbs in the pregnancy, Im currently down 43 of those lbs and Im looking to lose 27 more. We can follow eachother, and encourage eachother.

12 Jul
Im mom to a 4 yr old, 3 yr old and 12 wk old.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51