Just got done with number one

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 6:29pm
via Android

Just got done with my 1st workout and had a hard time getting through it. Im so out of shape....help plz i need to keep going but im afraid that ill give up cuz it hard

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 7:42pm
via Android

Congrats on your first workout, I havent started yet. Just think about where you wanna be and focus on that. Thats what im doin, im picturing myself smaller, and it makes me happy and makes me want to workout. Good luck :)

Image_thumb
323 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 9:20pm
via Android

Nothing about getting in shape is easy. U already did the hardest part... u started!!! . Keep up the good work. Trust me, it gets easier n better

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 9:59pm
via iOS
aww well done..am sure I will be singing the same song wen I start my workout for first time in months tomoro.. but that initial "god I can't do this" thinkin only lasts a short while..(I remember that much). and u have to admit..it feels good wen u complete a challenge... :)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 11:21pm
via iOS
Hi! I'm just starting my new workout program. There's been two months since I started to workout again..now the mirror and the weight scale are my goals..I started by cutting off unhealty foods and working out at home. I've lost over 6 kg in this period and now I try to get even smaller then I already got. U can do this too. Everyone can! Just establish some goals. Sorry for my poor English, f**kin' school system!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 7, 2012 1:00am
via Android

Thank you all for the words of incuragement it helps alot thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51