UK

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 9, 2013 6:14pm
via Android

Iv been on this site for a short while and everyone appears to be from anywhere but the uk. Is anyone using thist from the UK??

10 Jul
Hey! I'm from the uk & new btw (:
10 Jul
You managed to try any workouts yet?
14 Jul
Yeah we are here :)
14 Jul
I'm from the UK :)
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 6:22pm
via Android

Yeah there are lots of us

Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 5:41am
via Android

Yeah. There are a good number off us Brits knocking about on Skimble.
I'm a Londoner meself guvna! :-P

10 Jul
And a very strong one going of your picture. Im a northerner from Newcastle
10 Jul
Aw thanks Tracy. Newcastle's a beautiful place. Been there 3 times for the Great North Run... have you ever done it?
13 Jul
Iv never done it but I have started running so think I might enter next year. Im not confident enough to enter this year.
15 Jul
That's great. You definitely have to do it one year. Great atmosphere. Beautiful place. Unbelievable encourgement from spectators. The pros say that once you can comfortably run 8 miles you're ready for a half marathon - in my experience that holds true. :) What are yours fitness goals generally?
23 Jul
I want to tone up and loose my baby pouch. Iv been told its mainly loose skin and won't ever go no matter how hard I train. So far this seems to be proving true.
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 8:59am
via Android

Hi Tracey im from UK theres quite a few here but doesnt seem as popular as other countries.

30 Dec
I'm new to skimble, what do people think to it? I'm also from uk :)
30 Dec
Skimble is great, some really good workouts and people on here. Welcome and enjoy :-).
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 14, 2013 9:04am
via Android

Hey Tracey, I am using the app here in Germany for my personal fitness and on the other hand I get some inspiration for the courses I am giving

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 14, 2013 9:05am
via Android

I'm from the UK :) xx

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 10:25am
via Android

Greetings from Dorset

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 10:37am
via Android

From Sheffield. This is a great app, I'm fasting at the moment & having difficulty working out. How's everyone doing with their workouts?

23 Jul
Iv not been on this for a while so just trying to get back into it. Been running more though. :-) how's your training going
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 8:53am

Hello from Lancashire...how is everyone holding up in the heat?  Remember to rehydrate, rehydrate, oh and rehydrate!

23 Jul
Im terrible for hydration. I never drink during the day. I know I should but I never seem to need a drink

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51