Hello from the UK

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 6:46pm
via Android

After using this app for the last 5 weeks, I've finally plucked up the courage to introduce myself and add a new dimension to the Skimble experience. Hi everyone

12 Jul
Hello and welcome to the community.. :-)
12 Jul
Hiya, I'm the same as you, still new and getting to grips with it all! ;)
12 Jul
Hi Kirsten C. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Pleased to meet you : )
12 Jul
Thanks for the welcome, Lynne C. Pleased to meet you : )
12 Jul
Hello, I love the UK, that's super cool!
Image_thumb
191 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 7:00pm
via iOS
Hi Dian and welcome to Skimble, glad u decided to say hello. All the best on your journey, whatever that may be
12 Jul
Thanks for the welcome, Size 10 Bride. Pleased to meet you : )
12 Jul
That's cool, I'm from the UK too by the way. Sorry to be so typically English and talk about the weather. But Im so happy it's sunny n warm now!!!! Anyways Im no athlete but if u need a nudge or someone to help you with ideas. I'd be happy to help you with that as others have done for me.
12 Jul
I thought we might not get a Summer so I'm making tge most of the sun while it's here. Thanks for your offer if motivational support. I am "following you" to see if I can learn any tricks. Hope you enjoy the weekend. It's gonna be a scorcher : )
12 Jul
Somewhere hidden in my last post - there are sensible sentences. Sorry about the typos. Shame you can't edit comments : (
14 Jul
Cool, I'm following back. The typos are quite typical on this site so don't worry about it.
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 4:30am

Hi Dian,

Glad you spoke up! Welcome to Skimble - there are some great people on here and yes, I think you'll find whatever workout you're looking for too!

14 Jul
Thanks for the welcome, Jason J. Right now, I am in week 5 of an 8 week running program but I'm looking forward to finding out what everyone else is doing; so that I can join the party properly.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51