Enquiry and Introduction

1 post | Original | Recent

Jul 12, 2013 9:18pm
via Android

Hey lads and ladies, first of all allow me to say that it's really awesome to see many people hanging around here! I've read some of the threads and seen how people help each other and connect with each other which is super cool! Anyways, let's get to the point of this thread of mine!
I'm here because so many people have told me to go to the gym and build some muscle as I have no fat on my body. I have finally found the encouragement and the motivation to hop on the ride and join you people on this journey to a good looking body. I'm 19 years old, 5'8" and weighing 115 lbs. So... I want abs, nice arms and a good looking chest. What do I do?
Please don't misunderstand my enquiry as bragging. I'm just saying what other people have been saying. You are who you are :)
Also my kik is therealhcy and my fb is Hasan Cemal Yapici(the one who attends University of Greenwich and lives in Chatham, Kent, UK.) Feel free to add me on both.
I love meeting new people thanks to my outgoing personality and I'm also talkative thanks to my adhd!
You may also leave your kik or facebook here and I'll hit you up asap ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51