Overweight and need help!!!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 5:53am
via iOS
I really need to lose weight... I am overweight and just seem to have no energy, and I'm 14...... Any tips for me?
13 Jul
And I'd like to say that I just finished a 2 mile walk and feel great! Thank you all for the advice!
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 6:02am
via Android

To begin start with a low carb and low fat diet, eat lots of fresh raw vegetables and fruits. Start some walk or jog whichever u like, stick to ur diet and remember its a long journey.

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 6:21am
via iOS
First congratulations on taking the healthy route. That is always the first step. www.sparkpeople.com helps you figure out what is the right calorie count for you. When you journal your food intake. It tells you the amount of protein, fat, and carbs. It also says how much exercise you need to do a week to loose the weight you need. Drink water, staying hydrated is the key too. Good luck.
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 7:36am
via Android

Hi, im so glad that you decided to change to a healthy lifestyle now, while you still young. I would suggest a high protein, low fat diet.  Eat less sugar, drink more water.Download a calorie counter, it really does help. Go walk 30min 3times a week, and then slowly introduce jogging. Dont stress if u dont immediately get results, it takes time. All the best

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 8:05am
via iOS
Try a sport or if you are going to a gym try to get a personal trainer or an instructor so he or she can help you... Remember that if you are not used to train you should start training     with your own weight and alot of cardio...
Hope this help... Good luck
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 10:45am
via Android

Glad you're trying to be fit! Avoid eating sugary food, junk food, and soda for now. Cut down on the food you eat but not so much as you need to keep body metabolism high. Go for a 20mins jog everyday and I'm pretty sure you'll see some results pretty soon!

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 3:48pm
via iOS
I would try to go swimming in the summer! And on the fall take walks and enjoy the nature in the winter just try to eat healthy and spring u can do all!!!!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 4:09pm
via Android

Are you drinking soda pops? Stuff like that is so bad for you and it has tons of empty calories. Even drinking diet isn't great because of the sodium and it can often times make you feel more hungry. Start with looking at what you're consuming. Changing your diet can help your energy levels and make you want to be more active making it much easier to lose weight. If you need any help or just someone to talk to I'll help! Best of luck!

13 Jul
I never drink soda... I don't like the fizz in it so I usually drink water, milk and sometimes I'll drink some juice or my favorite, tea:)
13 Jul
It's really great you don't drink pop. Juice can be tricky do just be careful what kind you're drinking. I wouldn't drink too much milk because of the calories but just make sure you're drinking lots of water so your body is digesting efficiently.
13 Jul
Oh and tea, as long as it isn't sweetened that's great too.
186647_100000705973657_886705574_n_thumb
21 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 6:32pm
via Android

For those that are young the easiest way to lose this small way that you need will be to start off with you the fluidity or yoga or any strength training with a nutritional diet like high protein oatmeal with no processed food only all fresh foods :)

13 Jul
And in some nutritional diet milk can be sort of bad for you depending on what kind you drink you have to drink certain kinds of tea as well
13 Jul
Good to know:) thank you. I'll have to look into that!
13 Jul
And I don't usually recommend pills but I do recommend some detox pills or of metabolism formula pill or even did some green tea pills allong with your daily vitamins
13 Jul
Hmm. I might try that. Thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51