XC Runners?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 9:48pm
via Android

Hey! Just wondering if there are any other teen xc (cross country) runners out there. I started 3 mknths ago, love it!

14 Jul
I use to but not a good runner i had to do this when i was in uk as part of p.e class n the house compation the 2nd time i did was called long triangle i placed 120th but that one of my team mate cross the finish at the same time as i did he kepted me motevated the final sprint he pushed me say come on we r almost there, the 3rd time i did was same grade 8 vs grade 8 guys catorgory not too much guys placed 20th in the middle
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 10:16pm
via Android

I used to do it. But don't have time anymore. Shame really cause I live in beautiful part of the world with quite spectacular views/ great places to run

13 Jul
Yeah same here. Nice running outside. Tredmills are great too, I love the gym for practice
14 Jul
I don't like running indoors. I enjoy the freedom of it. There is something about treadmill that puts me off.
14 Jul
Bart K, yeah i agree. I dont feel like im running the real way on a tredmill. I feel limited. But I do that every now and then anyways.
14 Jul
I used to do it to warm up when I went to a gym. But I haven't been in a gym in years. We have free outdoors gym equipment in the park near me, around the lake. I love it. Work out, take a break to feed the swans. Perfect :-)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 14, 2013 1:40am
via Android

I run cross country and track!

14 Jul
Same here :)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 4:01am
via iOS
Hey guys who wants to be my workout buddies?
16 Jul
Follow me
16 Jul
Ok Aron I followed you;)
16 Jul
*Aaron
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 4:54am
via iOS
I run xc and track current have the 100m record for my state
16 Jul
What's your pr
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 5:05am
via Android

Go barefoot. You will have the greatest times of your life. God has given us the best foot ware, our foot. We think we are smarter.
Just take smooth natural routes at first. Follow them by rugged, rough, stoney terrain. Your feet are like flex armor, and they have eyes too. Just try it. You will never use those $ 250 shoes again !

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 4:27am
via iOS
I used to run xc but running barefoot does feel great

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51