Who else is doing insanity??

37 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jul 15, 2013 8:13pm
via iOS
Been doing insanity for about a week and a half now lol still hard ass hell whatever I can't wait to see results who else is doing insanity? Oh yeah my feet Effing kill during my workouts and it sucks ass... i clearly need new shoes anyways to those of you who are doing insanity how are you liking it?
15 Jul
I was for about to months but I was loosing more weight tgan I wanted. So I started bk in the gym n running the track
15 Jul
Sex xxx mofosex.com
15 Jul
Only those who are insane ;)
15 Jul
Tried Insanity last year and finished the workout plan.I lost about 15 lbs and got good results. think Im going to start it again. It is a great workout if you are trying to tone up:-)
15 Jul
Yeah I'm trying to tighten up show some muscle hahha I want to see results dammit hahha!
186647_100000705973657_886705574_n_thumb
21 Posts
Jul 15, 2013 8:23pm
via Android

I started insanity today :)

15 Jul
Good luck to both of us!!
16 Jul
Yea it was a lil hard but I can handle it :)
16 Jul
Thanx im trying to stay positive
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 15, 2013 9:25pm
via Android

I completed it. First two weeks are the hardest. Then your body recovers faster.

15 Jul
I know I've noticed I'm getting less and less sore which is pretty sick but I'm still hellla tired haha
15 Jul
Yes because your burning a ton of calories and your body is having a hard time meeting the caloric intake needed to sustain the energy. Thats the reason the results happen a lot quicker than other programs. Keep it up. You got this.
15 Jul
It's hard but thanks for the motivation!!!! (:
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 15, 2013 10:51pm
via Android

One week left!

15 Jul
Get it going aye!!! Congrats!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 15, 2013 11:16pm
via Android

Best of the luck to you as well. Getting ready to start focus t25 next week!!!

15 Jul
That's awesome!!!! Thanks btw (:
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 15, 2013 11:46pm
via Android

You're welcome!!

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 7:49am
via Android

I'm on my second week for my second time doing insanity.   A friend told me he did it to prepare for a tough mudder so I'm using it to help me race.  Being in Insanity shape makes running a lot easier!!!

16 Jul
Hahah yeah it deff has alot of benefits!
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 7:53am
via Android

Ew cardio. Hahaha

16 Jul
Sucks ass of course but the results are hectic!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 7:55am
via Android

Whats this insanity thing? :)

17 Jul
i did...and wow. sorta wanna give it a go haha but i know ill die!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 9:49am
via iOS
30th day, second time doing it
16 Jul
Aye that's awesome congrats!
195337_100002821433327_687926703_n_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 9:13am
via Android

Been on it for a week now! My legs are killing me! I cant do the strech in the end cuz my legs keep shaking! I hate power jumps but I love the workout and the feeling afterwards! Keep it up it's gonna pay off!

22 Jul
I hope it does lol! And yeah when you first start the stretches suck!!! But keep going and you will get stronger and it will be easier!
22 Jul
The stretches are critical part of the recovery so don't stop doing them. After the first week it feels awsome to stretch.
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 3:29pm
via iOS
I would like to try insanity, but maybe during winter when I'm stuck inside. I use a lot of the work outs on this app while I'm outside enjoying fresh air and sunlight! But ya good luck I have heard to does produce great results.
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 3:29pm
via Android

Just started doing it it, feels great when you're done with a workout :)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 4:29pm
via iOS
I'm doing insanity! Ive done the first 3weeks and add in a quick 5km run afterwards each time.. I'm eating and sleeping really well following the workouts.. I feel great!
22 Jul
That's awesome! Yeah I've noticed I sleep a bit better
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 1:31pm
via Android

Got injured during soccer practice 2 days ago :( need to start again when recovered

22 Jul
Aww man and you just got insanity!!! That sucks hope you have a speedy recovery!
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 4:31pm
via iOS
I just ordered it and will start when it arrives. 
Can't wait to get started! Any suggestions for a newbie just getting started??
22 Jul
Stick to the program and don't skip a day..it's hard to come back...and don't take everything out in the warm up, I did that the first days :)
22 Jul
To prevent cramps drink water an hour or 2 before every work out take it easy and stay on track! Use the calendar they give you to follow
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 4:52pm
via Android

I started 5 days ago. He is not lieing when he says the shit is bananas lol. I love the way I feel after it's done but it is hard

22 Jul
So hectic I love how much I sweat tho lol it's gross but I actually feel like I'm working yrnno
23 Jul
Omg I do to. I love it and wouldn't change it lol
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 10:44pm
via Android

Thank you about two days more then im ready again should i continue where i left or start over from day 1

22 Jul
How many days did you miss
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 11:16pm
via Android

Start over from day one.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 11:21pm
via iOS
I just started Insanity today, and I just finished the fit test.
Im embarrassed to say that I was worn out just after the Fit Test.!
I sweat so much, but the workout feeling I get afterwards is golden.
By all the replies, it seems like I'll really have my work cut out for the for the next two months.!
22 Jul
Haha girl don't be embarrassed! Everyone was!!! It's nuts lol I feel like I've achieved something after my workouts but other than that I'm tired Hahahah!
22 Jul
Phaha, thanks.! I don't feel so bad now.! Im excited and scared to see what Im gonna be doing next.!
23 Jul
I struggled through the first week and even now I struggle anytime I miss more than a day!!
23 Jul
Hhaha yeah whenever I sit by my tv and get my shoes on and lay my mat down I'm like wtf aliyah why like the couch looks so much better but i push my dumb ass self to do it hahah
10 Aug
I know how you feel Laura. I took yesterday off and today I am doing the 2nd fit test. Kinda nervous but I think I got this :-D
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 11:23pm
via Android

Missing four in total :( but should i keep going where i left from?

22 Jul
Might as well start from the beginning get a fresh start(:
23 Jul
Honestly I would keep going from where I left off. You missed less than a week. Continuing would keep me more motivated. I would skip the next rest day, but I don't know if that's smart or not.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 4:25am
via iOS
First week of like third time doing insanity but I wasn't very good the second time
Image_thumb
119 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 6:15am
via iOS
Finished Insanity like 20 days ago. Now doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Insanity is crazy but it's the best. You'll see results & feel stronger  Good luck to all! Don't give up
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 8:37pm
via Android

Insanity plyo circuit kicked my butt today.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 1:08am
via iOS
Im almost done with my first week of Insanity. The next week, it says Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. Does that mean I do both workouts in the same day.?
27 Jul
27 Jul
Oh gosh. That's gonna suck.! Thank You.!
27 Jul
Cardio abs isn't too bad. It will be tough tomorrow but it's not like a complete extra work out and it will get easier.
27 Jul
Oh, alright. Im excited and nervous about it. Thanks alot, now I know what to look forward to

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51