4 all my healthy eaters do u cheat and if u do when?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 6:06pm
via Android

This doesn't apply 2 me..I suck when it comes 2 eating healthy..temtation is a mothatrucka

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 6:22pm
via iOS
I only "cheat" once every few weeks, and only for a snack. A day of "cheating" can ruin all of your hard work, and it can make you pretty sick. Also, "cheating" will make you crave the unhealthy food again, when it is better in the long run to make the foods that you like in a healthy way. For instance, instead of regular cookies, make Paleo cookies with almond flour, coconut oil, and xylitol. If you like fried chicken, coat chicken breast in almond flour and Old Bay seasoning and bake it instead of frying it. If you need more ideas, just let me know!

God bless!
19 Jul
Or in other words: It's not what you eat between Christmas eve and New year's eve that will make you fat. It's what you eat between new year's eve and Christmas eve. :-)
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 7:56pm
via Android

Amen sista thanx 4 the advice

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 6:32am
via Android

I don't cheat per say because I feel healthy eating is a lifelong commitment and it has to happen everyday or I'm not doing myself much good, just dieting.  But I never have and never will completely eliminate foods I love from my diet (with the exception of health concerns).  I can change foods I love to make them more healthy or have them sparingly and in small portions.  Cutting out foods you love will make you want to cheat or give up.  In addition, rather than watching calorie intake, I track the nutrients I take in throughout the day and make sure I am getting enough of what I need.  I do take note of higher calorie meals and make then less frequently than the lower calorie ones.  I also try to average my calorie intake each week, which can allow for some cheating with some sacrifice.

20 Jul
I might have to take up the "slap my face" approach too. Lol I like that.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 7:22am
via iOS
Hello! Sorry, may I know what are cheat meals like? And how do you cheat?
20 Jul
Cheat meals are basically when you eat whatever you want. Different people prefer different foods. On cheat meals, people usually eat sweets, carb-based meals, and fattening foods.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 1:41pm
via Android

Usually if I know I have a intense workout coming up like my basketball game and I can afford the extra calories. Even then I do feel guilty for the lack of nutrients so I try not to do it often.

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 2:43pm
via Android

Everyday! Flavored cold coffee until it gets cold outside and I'll switch to hot. Lol.

20 Jul
Even tho I know I can make a very tasty clean cold coffee with honey and cinnamon, I always pick caramel :-)
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 6:08pm
via iOS
Every Saturday night. One cheat meal a week, same day every week. Not saying I don't ever slip with a peice of chocolate or a small scoop of ice cream (lol) but when I'm training, I try as hard as possible to not let anything that will make me crave more bad food cross my lips.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51