Losing 85lbs....help!

2 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 11:23pm
via Android

So I'm trying to lose 85lbs before my wedding on August 30, 2014. I need help! I have got to blast off some weight! Should I try insanity? Has anyone had some great results with it? What's the best way to torch fat? I'm wanting to lose the fat before I tone everything...

22 Jul
Do lots of cardio for around 3 weeks then start to build in sit ups and weight exercises! By doing cardio your burning calories which is essentially burning fat! Do not tone befor you loose as it will make it 10 times harder to loose it! Also eat your rda of callories and not more as the more calories over your rda you eat the more you have to work to burn them off! Good luck :)
22 Jul
Ok I'll try that...I'm using My Fitness Pal to track my exercise and calories. I'm just not sure what kind of workout so should be doin the first few weeks.ya know.
22 Jul
Try a 3 min cardio warm up such as a medium - fast walk then go into 20 min jog/run dependant on how fit you are! Build it up each time but dont push yourself to injury! Walking machines, bike machines, rowing machines and tredmils are all good! Or even swimming do some cardio at the gym then go for a swim to cool off! Make sure you warm up and cool off all the time! Alsp try and keep your heart rate increased during work out so domt have a break between exercises just keep going :-) when you...
17 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 12:57am
via Android

You should never try and jump into insanity until you are at a certain fitness level. This app and a proper diet should be your first choices. In time you can ramp it up.

23 Jul
Ok thank you!!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51