Confused !

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 1:33am

K so this is kinda off the whole workout topic but this app confuses me! I did a workout today and I'd like to know how many calories I burnt & I have all of the info needed to show it but I have no idea why it won't show or where to find it! Somebody please explain this to me lol

Thanx ! Xoxo :)

30 Jul
Did you put your height and weight information in? If so, you can look at your workout history under your profile to see the amount of calories lost diring the workout.
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 2:03am
via Android

The number of carbs you burn is supposed to be on the bottom of the screen and it will be shown again at the end of the training.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 3:14am
via Android

You can also go to your profile,  then history to see your previous workouts and it displays the calories.

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jul 31, 2013 7:49am
via Android

Counted calories aren't true on this app. For exmp workout is marked as casual, but it is full of burpees, clapping pushups, and jumps and another is "intense" but has a lot of rests and streches. There will be shown that intense workout burns much more calories, but in the reallity it is not true. Don't trust counted calories you see, but sweat and sorenes you feel.

31 Jul
Ok ! Thanx ! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51