What's a quick way to get a flatter belly?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 9:15pm
via iOS
I'm posting this cause I'm going on holiday soon but I'm self conscious about my belly so I want to get it flat, I wouldn't say am fat but am not skinny? Can anyone help?
01 Aug
Clean eating &cardio..preferably strengthen training(weights) burn more calories with weights. Need any ideas or anything else let me know:-)
02 Aug
Thanks x
02 Aug
Clean eating and cardio is the way to go. Try to do some high intensity interval training as well. I usually do the Quick Cardio Crunch routine as a warmup, then my weights training and then end it with 40 mins of cardio (usually elliptical). You may not feel like doing any cardio when your done, but that's when you'll really start burning your fat. Stomach and flutes are usually the last place to see results so don't get discouraged!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 2:05am
via iOS
Eat clean!!!! That's all I can say plus try some cardio and planks. good luck!
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 2:13am
via Android

There's a workout abs attack on the workout pages do that every other day and do a check on your calories maybe give up a dessert here and there or cut out white bread if having it I do hot dogs and hamburgers with no buns good luck

02 Aug
Cut out desert you mad :O x
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 2:15am
via iOS
Eating clean is the best way! No processed foods or junk! Stick with fruits and vegetables and whole grains and I assure you if you do that for a week you will see a difference! But don't forget to workout for at least 30 minutes everyday! Remember if you eat like shit then you feel like shit. Just sayin
02 Aug
Thanks :) ill clean up my eating habits I always eat junk food nothing but junk food x
02 Aug
Remember there's always alternatives, if your craving sweets eat fruit, chips eat popcorn, you can find tons of clean recipes that are delicious
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 2:15am
via Android

Also swimming bikecyle or running can help swimming best choice burns lots of calories without joint damage

02 Aug
I do lots of swimming anyways :) thanks x
Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 11:06pm
via Android
Have you tried those wraps that are going around? They actually work ironically it seems impossible to get results without exercising but it worked lol have u considered trying them?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51