Absolutely cannot get a girlfriend! Please I need some tips!!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 10:01am
via Android

Hey if there's a girl u like just ask her out be brave don't be scared I know a girl who would go for you.

03 Aug
Lol I'm clueless...who?
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 11:09am
via iOS
You are really young to be concerned about acquiring a girlfriend. I am 16 and have never had a boyfriend. I saving myself for the one person who God has made for me to marry someday, because I believe that he will be perfect for me. It is easy for me, because I am a nerd and guys think I am too serious; but, overall, I know that the one who God has made for me is worth waiting for.
03 Aug
You have my like
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 11:40am
via iOS
Just wait. Apparently God is in process of developing a dating site.

03 Aug
Haha yes very true
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 12:02pm
via iOS
Be you. Learn to appreciate a girl's simple happiness
03 Aug
Ah I will take that advice lom
03 Aug
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 2:40pm
via iOS
My luck for meeting guys is pretty sad i volunteer at a place where the volunteers are 50+ hahaha you know what though, they've helped me realize just take your time and keep doing your own thing. You have no control over time when you meet that special someone. 
No harm in being a hopeless romantic 
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 6:10pm
via iOS
Try just making friends with girls first, if there is chemistry you will both know it once you are friends, and having lots of female friends gives you insight into what girls like and dislike not to mention all if their friends!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 7:53pm
via Android

My sisters friend she saw the picture of you I like your profile picture and thought you were hot.

03 Aug
Lol tell her I said thank you lol...
03 Aug
Doubt it though:/
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 3:15am
via iOS
This is a cute post! Hope you find the right girl! Goodluckk
04 Aug
Haha thanks Alyssa!
04 Aug
Welcmm!
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 4:09am
via Android

Well tou should be yourslef If there is a girl you like or find attractive just go and talk to her say something sweet and if she is trying to walk away be persistent and do not let her go or she will think you are messing with her

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51