Hey guys I'm new to this app, just curious for the peole that have been using it does it work?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 4, 2013 2:51am
via Android

Hey guys I'm new to this app, just curious for the peole that have been using it does it work?

04 Aug
Yes it does
04 Aug
06 Aug
Hi Tj,welcome.Im new too and this app looks very good to me.Becks.
08 Aug
Hell yes
M12_thumb
43 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 2:59am

Good evening, all I can say is since I am a newbie myself is I wished I would have had this app a couple yrs ago there are so many workouts to choose from. The people are so so inspirational and motivating I love it. I was doing my workouts from my iPad but got the Apple TV device so now everything on my ipad I can mirror to my big screen tv and do my workouts that way with music.

There are also alot of challenges you can join and forums to check out and see if anything interests you. Good luck on your journey and if I can help let me know.

04 Aug
Hi Myan yes I've been browsing through the app and reading posts the people here are great! Also the work outs seem good too I'm sure like anything if I set my mind to it I will see results (: Thanks for the reply!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 8:30am
via iOS
Yes is great app.. I work everyda one hour..
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 8:52am
via iOS
Welcome I have been here for 6 months. Yes it works. It's good moditor because its fun you have online forum to chat to people. And it tracks your progress and is fun to be able to like do a work out and have it there achieved. Also it great to teach you the names and moves of work outs. It also shows you how to do correctly and also a trainer counts down for you so you don't have to look at how long you have left :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51