Does anyone here do martial arts?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 10:38am
via Android

What kind of martial art are you doing? What level/grade? And how long/often have you been doing it?

I just joined Judo 2 months ago. Still a novice. Loving it so much! Looking to join MMA soon. Would love to meet other martial arts lovers/experts here.

06 Aug
I took martial arts for 14 years. Started when I was 4 and now stationed in Korea and trying to get back into it. I am a second degree black belt in tae kwon do :)
06 Aug
I am a black belt judoka, Ms. Wu... Also a Muay Thai expert, and I am now learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I did some wrestling in high school and I do some fencing recreationally... I am mixed martial arts. I encourage you to follow the path, Marlene. :-)
06 Aug
good work really. I work out some times more than other lol
07 Aug
Hi im doing mma and im green 2 now. Mma is the best thing i ever joined :)
10 Aug
i have been doing mma for 3 years now and it is the hardest workout u can get!!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 10:52am
via iOS
Yes I do ninjutsu in South Africa 4th kyu.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 10:54am
via iOS
Damm iPad sent before I finished  , I teach close quarter combat and improvised weapons
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 12:46pm
via Android

Wow. Glad to know that there are many martial arts experts here. But I started a little too late, already in my 20s. Hopefully can get to a level near you guys someday:)

04 Sep
I started at 22. Been doing judo for 46 yrs
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 2:40pm
via iOS
Not experts .. Just individual artists on their own forms . No such thing as starting to late and nothing is impossible . Focus, train and do it adapt survive and overcome that's it and most of all enjoy it . Here any time you need or have questions there's no such thing as a stupid question
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 6, 2013 7:56pm
via Android

I'd love to start judo, I've been doing jujitsu for two years about to be a purple belt, I love it :)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 6, 2013 8:13pm
via Android

I am a black belt in Taekwondo and Hapkido. I am also practicing Kickboxing. I started almost 18 years ago so I think Im pretty good by now :-D

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 12:50am
via iOS
Does trying to swat a fly with kun fu count?
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 11:43am
via Android

I do maurakau stick fighting from new Zealand Aotearoa

07 Aug
Wow what's that? Sounds interesting. Gotta google
08 Aug
Hi Marlene. I practice Wing Chun for about 4 years now. But in Wing Chun to acquire the sensibility of feeling the opponents force to redirect that force. To explain the style. Because it's not well known. It's the style that Bruce Lee started before he made is own style the Jeet Kune Do. So keep practicing. And please to meet you. :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51