Jogging or treadmill

24 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 9:10pm
via iOS
What's better and makes you lose more weight the treadmill or jogging?
08 Aug
jogging because there's different routes also you can't choose to run up or down hill
09 Aug
Jogging , but if you have a gym membership I would say treadmill while incorporating stair master and some resistance biking :) good luck on your workout
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 10:06pm
via Android

and its safer because you can slow down and stop wjen ever you want to

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 10:30pm
via Android

Jog

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 12:31am
via Android

I prefer treadmill because when i jog outside my knees and ankles hurt. Treadmill is better to reduce the impact on joints

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 12:52am
via iOS
Jogging
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 12:52am
via Android

I prefer treadmill because I feel judged when I'm outside. Although it does motivate me to push myself.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 9, 2013 12:55am
via iOS
Defiantly jogging, there's no scenery on a treadmill!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 9, 2013 12:58am
via Android

I like both

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 1:05am
via iOS
I use a treadmill because I run really awkwardly. If you're training for a race jogging because it helps your body get use to the ground, my cousin told me about it and he races a lot.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 1:19am
via iOS
Jogging!!!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 1:22am
via iOS
Treadmill
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 10:21am
via iOS
Thank you all :).
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 3:22pm
via iOS
Ok this is a tough one.. Treadmill can be better for loosing way a couple ways. You can set the speed do your body is forced to run at a certain pace which then will help you gain speed and burn calories faster. Also better for people who can get lost in a tv show. Very hard to run outside and watch a show on your phone. U might run into something painful lol. You do have to set the treadmill at   Atleast 1.5 to mimic running outside. It's not really that much better on your knees then outside. Plus outside has dirt trails which is a lot better for knees. Now onto outside. Sun is great for the brain no matter what season are body needs 10 minutes a day. Feeling that heat in the summer is great to burn down fat and get a little color. Plus if I'm really getting into my music I will run longer. In the winter I feel like its just so pretty sometimes I just love running far. If its raining I put a ziplock bag on my iPhone and still run. I do like treadmills to help me get faster. And push my pace. But the outside is just great for people stuck indoors like me who cuts hair. So I spend all my time outside. Some day I will have a bak yard gym like an adult playground lol  filled with jungle gyms boxing bags old tired. Ladders you name it! But figure it out your self try both!!!
09 Aug
Thank you do much :D this really helped.
14 Aug
Your welcome!
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 3:24pm
via iOS
And for those of you who feel judged... Fuck them you are not!! The only people who judge are ass holes driving by filling there faces with greasy bags of fast food. I might judge a person on a rascal at Walmart only because I feel sorry for them but I never ever judge someone at the gym or bike path of there trying there hardest!!!!!
13 Aug
Honestly when I see people running on the side of the road, I drive by and say to myself "good for them" or will yell out the window "you go girl!" Lol
Image_thumb
151 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 5:34pm
via iOS
I'd rather run outside. Treadmills kinda intimidate me 
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 3:24pm
via Android

Treadmill

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 3:50pm
via Android

Lol I go both ways.

Treadmil seems more challenging because you can set your pace high and push yourself to stay at that pace. I go to a gym so there is also the benifit of fans and air conditioning

With jogging its harder to stay at a specific pace although the terrain may be more challenging. & chances are you will sweat more because of the weather lol.

It all depends on your own perferences

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 10:49pm
via iOS
Treadmill....
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 13, 2013 11:54pm
via Android

I personally like to run outside. I feel more inclined to press the stop button on a treadmill. But when I'm outside, people that are watching become my motivation to keep moving.

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 8:37am
via Android

Jog

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 9:57am
via Android

Jogging. Its more fun

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 7:45am
via iOS
Hi Lobna I use a treadmill I used to jog but the impact on me knees wasn't good  if you use a treadmill always incline it a little so it has the same feel as the actual streets.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 6:31am
via iOS
I would love to jog outside because its way more interesting, but I hate running with other people and its dangerous to run by yourself, so I now use a treadmill. I also find I can push myself more because I've found a workout that's really challenging and so I keep pushing, at a faster pace and a steeper incline than I would outside. I've found the treadmill is actually harder on ankles, but I have really bad ankles. Good luck with whatever you choose!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 8:26pm
via Android

Jogging.treadmill will hurt your knees

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51