5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 16, 2012 5:17pm
via Android
Hey ladies n gents..I'm new to this here app...tried out a few workouts today and i tell u what i think ive found my new best friend. I dnt always have the time to hit the gym so this is a plus&the motivation is also always needed cause there r some days i jus dnt wanna workout at all..
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Dec 31, 2012 3:12pm
via Android

Stay focused.. sometime you won't feel like it.. but push through it...

31 Dec
The best motivator is one's self...therefore you must keep your goals in sight in order to reach them, and plus your part of the Skimble family...so welcome
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Dec 31, 2012 3:57pm
via Android

You have a goal, each for it. And this is the best thing when you don't have time for the gym. Welcome to skimble

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Dec 31, 2012 6:49pm
via Android

Seeing that other people on here have been working out makes me want to work out. Not to be competitive but because everyone is so supportive and encouraging! Follow people and check in and see what they Srebrenica doing. A good way to find workouts too and also give them some encouragement and support by liking and commenting in their workouts.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 31, 2012 7:26pm
via Android

Ive been goin to the gym more and have already seen results...havnt used this app much since I last downloaded it but I plan on implementing a few routines into my daily w.o. plan...thanks ladies n gents...best wishes for the new year...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51