I need supporters

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 10:22pm
via iOS
I'm new on here and would love to acquire some friends to follow and to follow me to have support in my weightloss/muscle gain challenging road
12 Aug
I will follow you too ;) i will also gain muscels
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 10:50pm
via Android

I will follow you I also need to lose weight and gain muscle

Image_thumb
202 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 11:09pm
via Android

you got it girl. All the best. Will be looking in on you, cheering, supporting and helping as much as possible. You have to do the hard work though, eat clean and train as hard as you can. All the best and God bless you.

11 Aug
Duncan has said it all! You've done the hard bit by deciding to take road to health and fitness. Can't wait to see how you progress and there are loads of people on this forum to support and guide you. Don't forget to rest properly as well as work hard in your training.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 11:37pm
via iOS
I can't say thank you enough, I've never been one who ate right, who ate clean. And only did fitness through my rugby team which is a seasonal sport. Taking the challenge of 1580 calories a day (using myfitnesspal) and at least 60 mins of exercise a day (using this amazing app) has made me feel stronger, and have more energy. I now think about everything I put in my body and regret the things that I wanted badly but shouldn't have ate. This is a long and difficult process, but it can be done, and it's only a ,after of telling myself I can do it. 
11 Aug
I understand you we all have been there at some point in our life.Getting back in shape is a long process and it s nice to have people to help us.
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 2:22am
via Android

I will be glad to follow you and support you on your fitness quest. I wish you success.  :-)

Image_thumb
94 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 2:52am
via Android

Welcome! following you :)

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 3:00am
via iOS
What I enjoy the most of having so many of you supporting me as we'll as me supporting you, we can share each others workouts and know which ones are great and which ones are not so great 
12 Aug
That's right Morgan. There are tons of unreal workouts on here. You can find more by looking at other people's liked ones, and their history. You can regularly scroll down through the community developed ones and find good workouts there too. All the best with it. Any time you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51