Hating My Body :(

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 4:45pm
via Android

I just hate my body so much.Mom says Im paranoid about my weight.Things like eating dinner late/missing a workout dissettle me so much.And I cant help it either bc I want to lose weight so bad and I feel so bad about my body.Nobody seems to understand!

19 Aug
Omg I totally understand how you feel :( I feel the same way
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 4:49pm
via Android

I think I do im going throw the same thing

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 4:54pm
via Android

Including myself, i understand where you're coming from. I have low self esteem & sometimes i feel like giving up. Don't pay attention to other people's sayings, instead make that into a motivation so it'll make you stronger & afterwards you can show them that you don't lose hope in yourself. Keep your head up!

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 4:55pm
via Android

I kinda know what you mean. Once I started losing weight, I got a little obsessed. (Not that it was a bad thing lol) Don't beat yourself up to much about missing a day, or eating late. Just forgive yourself and move on!

Image_thumb
132 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 5:09pm
via Android

I think that is a good thing. For that is my motivation to work even harder than I did before. Every time I look in the mirror and realize how small I am, I remember a quote from Scrubs: "when you begin to fall in love with your body you lose the battle" (paraphrased a lot).

12 Aug
Yeah he is right! lol, you have a lot more motivation when your unhappy with your looks
13 Aug
I dont think so.Bc when I hate my body I feel like I can never be good enough no matter how much weight I lose.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 5:34pm
via Android

I know what it feels to look at yourself and hate what you see i have an Eating Disorder and mqkes your life misrable i know you wouldn't whant to go that far you just need some help and motivation like i am getting.But starving is not the answer i sould know.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 8:50pm
via iOS
I hated my body in my teens. I am slowly coming to terms with it. The lesson I've learned don't ever compare yourself to anyone else. It's okay to have different fitness goals from everyone else. There is no such thing as a perfect weight and a body. I know it isn't easy loving yourself and accepting yourself right now. Hang in there...it gets better.
12 Aug
Very well said
12 Aug
Thank you :)
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 10:18am
via Android

Thanks for the support everyone!

Image_thumb
191 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 11:27am
via iOS
I know where you're coming from, there are days when I'm really down about my body but there are days when I'm "bitch in fabulous" and the most important thing is to have more days like that than the sad.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 13, 2013 3:09pm
via Android

I feel same.I'm from Bosnia and people here love to eat,always and my mom push me to eat but I want to lose weight but nobody support me!!!! It is hard but you can do it

13 Aug
Oh I can relate bc Indians are big foodies too...my dad pushes me to eat :(

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51