Advice from the ladies

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 5:36pm
via Android

What should a shy guy like myself do to get a girl's attention?

15 Aug
Think about the other things that are awesome about you and work it...are you funny, keep her smiling. Do you draw? Draw what you think about whenever you think of her... Be yourself and expand on what you naturally excel at.. :-)
15 Aug
Something I found online: Be Charismatic: The Mindset of the Charismatic Man You have two options. The first is you can make friends with one of those guys who have this irresistible Personal Magnetism, and imitate everything they do. Record their conversations, videotape their movements, analyze all the recordings and practice laughing the same way, touching people at the same moment in a conversation and making the same kinds of jokes. That would, however, be rather lame. The second option is more interesting: Realize that all his behaviorisms, words and actions spring from a fundamental mindset. He’s not THINKING about...
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 5:41pm
via Android

Put your wiener in her face.

15 Aug
Thanks but I don't think that will work
15 Aug
Oh god you're a pervert! I meant like a cony dog from sonic, weirdo.....
15 Aug
That's hilarious!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 5:44pm
via Android

Well u shouldn't well in my opinion a girl should like you for who you are don't try to be someone u aren't just be you the right chick will come at you and like you for who you are!

15 Aug
I will def take that into consideration. Thanks:)
Image_thumb
132 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 5:52pm
via Android

I know I an not a girl but I might have done decent advice. I was seriously shy up until last year. I got out if it by doing two things. Embracing what I love to do. I love break dancing and as I got better people recognized and gave me more confidence. And the other is just try talking to strangers occasionally. Don't have to be all girls. Just when chilling in the park, just start small talk. Practice makes perfect.

15 Aug
Appreciate it bro ima give it a shot
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 6:05pm
via Android

I find it good when a boy has self- confident and make jokes and he shouldn't be too inhibited
You will manage it!  Don't think to much about it :)

15 Aug
Thanks Kajol:)
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 7:32pm
via Android

Take your shirt off

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 7:39pm
via Android

Lol man2man homie just be yourself realtalk.com

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 7:40pm
via iOS
Just be yourself girls love a shy guy 
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 8:15pm

This will sound weird but here it goes... I was super shy so one night I decided to go out of my comfort zone and go out by myself. WEIRD. I thought everybody was looking at me like whos that loser out by himself. So it forced me to go up to groups of people and start talking to them. I did this for about a week and started to realize nobody even noticed I was by myself and I ended up meeting girls and being able to learn how to have conversation. I Continued to do it and got number after number and would start making new friends. It took over a month to get used to this but Now I perfer to go out by myself. It forces me to have conversations with strangers and I dont have to worry about anybody else. I would go up to 6 to 8 groups of girls a night and start conversations and read body language and see who is kinda flirting back and try to figure out who is easier to talk to and who would most likely want to go back home with me. Once you narrow it down to that one girl just drive it home that night and give it all you got. Before you know it you will be meeting plenty of chicks!

15 Aug
That's really cool advice! I love to network with other people! You never know who you will meet and/or talking to.... :-)
15 Aug
Thanks Avita! I do a lot of personal coaching and now im trying to get in to the whole physical aspect of things!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 8:49pm

btw you can all reach me at my email which is sballesteros7@yahoo.com or follow me on instagram @shaanatron

15 Aug
You can fax 9726756248 me for more love information also
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 9:21pm
via iOS
You can never go wrong with flowers!
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 10:59pm
via iOS
Lots of girls prefer a shy guy rather than someone cocky and self absorbed. So just be your self and the right girl will like you just for you
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 11:43pm
via iOS
I know I'm not a girl xD & here's a way just make friends then talk like here then talking about what they say and start conversation that's what helped me x) I'm more of a talkative person lol, or like start saying hi or hello to the person start random conversation like oh so do you know where this is or that & then be like what's your name and stuff it's kinda hard to explain x) hope I explain some stuff ._. Lol
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 12:07am
via Android

Yeah take ur shirt off is good advice. Lol. Really, u just got to suck it up and be brave. Talk to her, try to keep the Convo up. Everyone's shy at times. You'll be okay, and ur super cute, so chances are that shell b interested.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 2:56am
via Android

Make her laugh, be a gentleman to her and let her see she got your attention, do not sofocate her with calls and messages alll the time though, because she might think you are a stalker

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 3:48am
via Android

the best way to get her attention is just by being yourself, a simple exchange of words can do more then you think.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51