Eating right Tips & anyone from Boston?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 18, 2012 1:16pm
via iOS
I know exactly what I SHOULD eat, problem is I love sweets too much and cheat all the time. Any suggestions please?! Also anyone on here from Boston area?
Nov 18, 2012 4:40pm
via Android

The thing is you have to change the habits and it is hard.  I gave up sodas a while back and those cravings for sugar are tough.  Persistsance is what it takes.  You may stumble just keep your eye on the prize and dont give up

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Nov 18, 2012 7:11pm
via iOS
Same here!!!!sweets can be addicting but u needs stop yourself ever once in awhile u can have some soda just not a whole lot if u love sweets so much try some chocolate milk I have it all the time with some yogurt or some fruit maybe a fruit salad?
Image_thumb
194 Posts
Nov 18, 2012 7:59pm
via iOS
It's ok to have dark chocolate.. It's the 3rd healthiest thing for you on the planet :-)
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Nov 19, 2012 8:56am
via iOS
Make your on sweets,pastries,etc..just replace sugar with stevia..U get it in any supermarkets,it sweetens everything and its without caliorrie:)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 19, 2012 6:30pm
via Android

Dark chocolate is a great substitute. If you cant compromise the count calories abd burn them off. Have you tried supps, you can go to bodybuilding.com they have great stuff for better prices plus they have some good firums as well ive been a personal trainer for 7 years any questions just ask

Image_thumb
181 Posts
Nov 22, 2012 4:25pm
via Android

Yow dig it  YOLO so ear whatever you want!  Just workout like a maniac before and after but ya gots ta live!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 24, 2012 6:58am
via Android

I live in amesbury, which is close to boston

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51